Reviews for Insatiable Eighteen
sarupetto chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Ryuniyo chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Yay! I finally found this fic again! Hm..I hope this fic won't be discontinued, I truly enjoy it! It's unique, it's fun, and it's SanzoxGoku...what more could you want? Can't wait for more, until then I'll wait somewhat patiently. I'll even offer you a cookie to bribe you. * on me. :D)
kellypoon chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
It is so tense and what will Goku do to take back Sanzo?

Why did Homura in Sanzos house?Oh I cannot stand to look the next

chapter!Please update quickly!please!
New York in the rain chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
WAH! How could ya have not updated for so long? I love your story as much as I love playing water polo! (that's alot, trust me, I'm obessesed with water polo) How could you not finish it! I love it so much! I really wanna find out what happens! It's killing me! Please, I'll do anything if you finish your story! I'll review every chapter! I'll write a story and tell everyone to review this one! Just please, PLEASE UPDATE! I'll cry, and i never cry, if you don't! PLEASE! I'm begging you! Please e-mail me too!
Epithelial chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I orginally tried to send this to you Via E mail, but it couldnt go through, so I thought of the next best thing.

I want to thank you for reply about my comment, Reviews can be used as a form of communication outside the fan fiction. I wnat to ask you a question, and in no way am I trying to be a bitch, but how are my plots not the strongest aspect of my writing? Your review left me amazingly confused about it. I think that I already do have a semi-wonderful collection of ficcies; all of my reviews agree. That comment irked me a bit, I checked you out and because I'm familar with the Inuyasha storyline, I read 'The day that you betray me', and despite the 4-5 years of age differnce between use, I thought that my plots were a little more plannig and heart in them out; I do not write light, airy cheerful things. You do. So, please, do not underestimate my writing skills just becasue ours differ. Thanks, a reply greatly appriciated.

You can e mail me at Greenheroingirl (At sign) Thanks again.
PEACH chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
No! Why did you stop it there! Why! Why! Why! Not when Goku was going haywire when he saw Homura at their house touching Sanzo like that. I was getting excited on what will happen next in your story and found out that you haven't updated yet! My gosh! You almost gave me a heart attck when I found out that there were no more chapters! (Sigh) Okay, a little over the top I guess. But please update soon! I can't wait any longer! I just love the Sanzo and Goku pairings also a little bit of Hakkai and Gojyo. I just love your fic. Please continue with the story.
YJ chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
My god!I LOVE this story!Pretty please update soon...[teary-eyed]
iersan chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
please please please finish it? please please pleasE?

*beggs down on the flooR*

ill even make sanzo to a dance number for you!

just please finish this story! XD XD XD it's too good to stop it! please please please!

*begs some more*
ethereal-tenshi chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
wah! please update! Tell me! Tell me what will happen! Hayaku! hayaku! Onegai?
hdf chapter 6 . 12/27/2003
WAH! Continue IT!
venthough I support SanzoxHakkai
S & H: Excuse me?
I want you to continue it! Do it!
*Points shourejyu to NigHtEyeZ's head* *Smirks evilly*
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Wah! Auch an adorable story! I vote...MAKE THEM EVEN MORE MISERABLE!

(Misery rules my world -)

Okay, update soon!

Sage chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
Hey! I read Insatiable Eighteen. It's a cool story! I don't remember if I've already sent a review so I'm sending one again. The idea's good and you write well. Keep up! I hope you get to finish it soon.

-Sage H. Gavionn-

Chaos Productions

Underground Comic Society
Ashen Skies chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
argh! cliffhanger! yeah, stop separating them and give us some sanzo/goku action already! and a higher rating to go with it ;

great story, really. very nice! cute, too... please write more! loved the sweet hakkai/gojyo scenes, by the way.
shirl chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
just wondering...are you gonna continue the fic? please do! i really enjoyed it, and you haven't updated in such a long time...
Sage chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hey! You've got a great story here... _ How'd you come up this idea? It's cool and unique! At least, it's the first one I've seen so far...anyway, please do mail me! and I hope you'd have time to continue the fic...keep up! _