Reviews for Finding Family
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome! Nice job.
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
SpArRoWsWeNcH chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Ok...Now I haven't seen any of the shows or movies you write about, but I noticed that you reviewed for a story entitled "Never Say Never," and it was very involved. Now, I couldn't find your screen name or any other means of getting in touch with you, so I figure I need to do it through a review which will be sent to you in the mail (hopefully.) I thouroughly agree with you on all of the aspects of that story you reviewed for, and it seems like you surely know what you are talking about. I was wondering if you would review for a few of my stories- particulary the one shots I have written (They seem to be the highlights of my writing, and I enjoy them better than the full ficts. I have written.) If you don't want to, or you do not have the time, I do understand, but I would really appreciate a review from someone as well-rounded and experienced as you. Thank you for your time.

-Jaimie
cmar chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Very good, like the way you get into Bobby's head. While he's a relatively minor character in X2, I have very fond memories of him from the early days of X-Men comics, way way back. Thanks for the look.
GenieC chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Short, but I couuld definitely see this going through his head when things are happening. Great job!
Goosey chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
EVIL EVIL Ronny! I could not believe he did that. Totally wish Bobby would go back there and mess him up, just a little. Anyways. Yes, so that line about him was my favorite of the fic. Last line was nice, too _
Mandolin chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
/Part of me says I ought to go back to Boston and rip Ronny a new asshole for what he did.../

And a much larger part of me would cheer Bobby on if he did. (I mean, I could understand his parents' uneasy reactions, but I wanted to slap the life out of Ronny.)

Anyway, whether you're the first X2 writer or not, great vignette. :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I'm glad that Bobby has realized this. I haven't seen X2 yet - but will tomorrow. Maybe I should read this again then. :)
The-Oddish chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Groovy.
past2present chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
haha... a day too late. I submitted my X2 fanfic(bobby/rogue) the day before. D

OK, gloating over. I really like how you tapped into Bobby's angsty thinking. You're a really good writer.