Reviews for Home At Last
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
How bittersweet. Kurama's devotion to his mother Shiori was always something that tugged my heartstrings. It was sweet to see how a coldhearted youko loved his human mother. The way you've expressed their love was wonderful and heart-warming.
Thank you for the amazing fic.
-Aki
LaCoquette chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
12 years have long passed since you wrote this beautiful fanfic, and another 7 since we last read your works in the fandom yet despite the length of time that has passed your story never fails to make my heart clench at the depth and beauty in which you portrayed Kuramas and Shiori's relatitonship, despite being one the few pioneering fics, in my opinion no other writer has yet to write a fic that can surpass the skillful manner in which you displayed the tender and transformative power of Shiori's unconditional love for her son

Throughout the passage of time there has been no other writer IMO that has created anything that can match or even compare to this, and the beauty and truth of your work of your work is timeless and shall never fade

It was an honor to have you as a writer in the yyh fandom and a greater loss to see you leave the world of fanfiction, nonetheless we your fans wish you well and that wherever you may be we hope you are happy and successful in your chosen career and personal life. Without a doubt you are one of the greatest writers in this community and your works have made a great impact and left an imprint in the hearts of many readers, and will continue to do so in the coming future. Thank you for all the beautiful stories you shared.
hana4262 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
this fic is so touching and is one of my fave fic so far... i still read this fic and i always cry after reading it...
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Great fic! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
interesting
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was amazing! And really touching! Awesome job!

-wT
Midnight Kaito chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
plz do a sequel for this plz i really want to know what geos on next
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aw, that was awesome! I really like how you did Kurama's character.
the limit from 0 to 1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Amazing. You can use first person so well. I find it difficult to write a story like that and at the same time be so descriptive. You combined the second movie with the original plot, huh? It's good, it's good. Keep it up.
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
your story was so sad i cried ;_;
whitealmond chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Lovely
Miko Meihi chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
It was such a beautiful story. *applause* I was in tears.
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow...beautiful...You captured Kurama's character perfectly...
Momonster chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
can you do one where he tells her and she adopts to it before telling him that she has powers as well? maybe she's his youkai mother, i've tryed on paper but it doesn't seem good, why don't you try? if you want to try email me and i can help you. Ja ne.
Suntiger chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow, that was very very good. I KNOW you're going to be a famous writer when you surpass college. That was extremely touching, detailed, well-written and I could go on. I've been reading your other writings but I'm too lazy to review all of them. Continue with your great works of literature and I hope that I can be honored by having you read some of mine.

Till next time. Ja ne