Reviews for Child Bride
Is Niang Zi the child?
But he OFCOURSE married someone else not the baby

Is the baby hermione in past life?
SEVERUS and hermione were Chinese in past life? That's even weirder than being anything else !
joanna.nowicka chapter 5 . 6/18
It's definitely too short! This idea could enclose several "lifetimes" which would be all the more pleasurable to read :) good work!
Shebatortle chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
How interesting to have this set in the county & state where I live :)
HinataMorningstar chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
that was really good
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
love it
sregner chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
What a great story...I always have believed in Reincarnation or Karma. This was really lovely
Sandalaris chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
I liked it. It was interesting, but I would have perfered to read more about their first life together.
notwritten chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
interesting
Whattheworlddoesn'tknow chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Loved it! This was really well written, and I liked the whole ancient China part. That was really unique, I thought.
Rageful Jewel chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Wow. I can't believe that this story is finally done. I remember reading your story years ago and it intrigued me. However there were only three chapters at the time and considering the date the story had [when it came to update date], I thought that it would be never be completed. It nice to see that I was wrong.

Anyway, I loved how you connected the last chapter to the previous chapters by having Snape see the events through flashbacks while he was semi-conscious. Your story was very entertaining to read and it makes me wish that the other stories that were inspired by the challenge were also completed. But I just have to be thankful that this one was completed. Adios.
chaste-aeon chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Just a quick question: Virginia or Ginevra? I'm now confused; I thought it was 'Ginevra' then again, I may be wrong.

*lol* pinyin. Sorry. We just took up pinyin this year; unlike my brother who has taken them for five to six years already in his school. (It's just I pronounced it as ping yin... which was wrong. Hah! *shrugs*)

Putonghua? *blinks* No, exactly why I'm not familiar with the pinyin you used. Simply because I don't know putonghua.

It's not what I expected from a SS/HG... it's because maybe I didn't picture SS from the movie. And, your lack of description of him helped as well. The fact that you used different names on different contributed, too. *shivers* I just cannot picture SS from movie and HG that I have in mind. I really have to find a different persona. lol But I guess it's fine, the 'ship, I mean. After all, I do go for the Slytherin/Gryffindor pairings, and this is under it.
chaste-aeon chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
The shift -from the Chinese theme to American- was wonderfully thought off, I think. The American Civil War was a subtly continuation of the Chinese theme, until slowly, it made its new story.

I appreciated the journals- the style made them more realistic. I almost, almost, cried. I just strongly held back.

*claps* You did great with the research. I was wondering, while I was reading, if the man was fictional or historical. I love researching; only when it comes to writing fiction, I don't do very well, I think.

Harry Porter. I almost laughed off my chair.
chaste-aeon chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Got your PM. I have to admit that this is my first SS/HG. But then you write splendidly, and it's just the first chapter. I'm looking forward to the characterizations of SS and HG that I will be reading in the next few chapters.

The old man was Dumbledore. *laughs* I don't want to guess anymore.

*LOL* And there I was reading, thinking that the woman was Hermione, only to find out it was the baby. I had a good laugh. Especially the way Zong Yi kept thinking about her.

I was reading the ping yin, and I couldn't understand them. They're obviously not mandarin; I'm not too sure of fukien since we didn't study it in school. Only my dad speaks it in my immed family. Then again, I may have an A in Chinese, but I'm not really good at it. The only thing I understood was 'Hua' - flower which was pretty near the blossom.