Reviews for Scarlet Eyes
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Nice story.
TheZombieMinion chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
More story? More story please...please I love it. So cute.
Tsujigahana chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Ooh. I quite like this one. Homy's a bleeper to get in charater ain't he? lol You did great though...wowwe. lol MORE please!
SilentOmega12e chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
You have to make more chapters! please!

I want ot know what happends next!
Toxique chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Great story! Please update soon!
Lethal-chan chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
Lovely little story you've got going here... please update soon!
Goth Girlie Girl chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
very good. You really know how to portray the characters feelings well. I'll be watching out for this one.
Crisis Haylo chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
WOT! Oh boy! Oh boy! That was SO good! I really love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hehehe... I just love the conversation between the two! -
AWickedMemory chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
Nyao, I want more. x.x; _;
vampire-serpent chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
WRITE MORE!

this is great. can't wait for next chapter
japangirlcmw chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
oh the angst is almost here! I cant wait until it gets really depressing lol. but pwetty pweese update soon! I cant wait!
DragoraGirl too lazy to sign up chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
Yahoo! Finally updated! *promptly glomps the new chapter*

What? A cliffhanger? Aww, man...you're mean. *pouts* Hurry with the next update! And I still love it! Keep it up!

DragoraGirl
The Rogue chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
Hmm. Very good! I like it! Please continue!
Rashomon Aetelier chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
Yay! Update! Going good, as usual. And here I was, just having finished two chapters of SoD just this morning. ;
Rogue Kyne chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
(I can't email you so I'm reviewing you)

Hello, I read your note in your fanfic and I agree with you. Many people called themselves Rogue something but I was the only one called The Rogue. But now my own name is being crossed with what they want. This place was once a nice place to go for a nice fic but no longer. This once very nice place has gone to hell and until they can fix what they did I don't feel very content here any longer. I would like to join you. Please tell me how I can.