Reviews for Tainted Love
BrightGreenNails chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Wow... I just... Wow...
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Oh my god sometimes I feel like I actually like Lucius... yet I hate him...
04 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
There are days when I just wish you would fall back into doing this story:(. I come back to this story and reread it from time to time, just to have a good classic to read.
TheHouseWitch chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I realize that this story has not been updated since 2004, and will probably remain so, but I couldn't read this without leaving a review.
I believe that I read your story a few years ago. Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy have always had a certain appeal to me. I don't really know why, but wizard aristocracy fascinates me. I remember that this particular story caught my eye and recently I rediscovered it. Needless to say I am just as impressed as I was then, perhaps even more now when I have written some of my own stories.
Your writing is truly captivating. Astonashingly beautiful, thorough and descriptive. I can see everything so clearly in my mind as I read through this story. You truly capture the emotional turmoil within these characters, and your characterization is so spot on. What amazes me is that you wrote this before Order of the Phoenix where there is much more revealed of these characters. Though I love what J.K. Rowling did with her characters I must say that I simply adore your version.
How creative that Narcissa is a descendant of Morgan Le Fay! I loved the whole plot of her background. Her horrible family and her hopes and dreams. I love how you show the difference between a grown up Narcissa and a young Narcissa. How she changed from being a girl to a woman, and her sheer fascination with a young man named Lucius Malfoy. Their backstory was simply amazing. You really depicted their youth without showing too much innosence, for they were definitely not innocent in any way, but it's easily depicted that they're younger and a bit more passionate, though I dare say that the Malfoy's are truly passionate!
Honestly I have read so few stories that show Narcissa and Lucius in the way I always imagined them to be. I have tried a few times to put them down on paper but somehow it's hard to get the balance between their frosty demeanour and their passion. I believe without a doubt that they loved each other, but didn't show it easily. You did so brilliantly. It was almost infuriating reading their struggle of showing their emotions and their apparent love for each other. Both of them being damaged beyond repair, coming from unlovable families it does make so much sense that they wouldn't show their affection, but how I wished that they simply stated their love for each other. But then again, that wouldn't make them the characters they are.
I deeply regret that you haven't finished this beautiful tale. I do understand it though, but I wanted you to know how amazing this story is and how this is one of the greatest Narcissa and Lucius story out there. You have created something wonderfully deep and beautiful all at once. A tale of love and loss, and sacrifice.
Truly amazing, and inspiring.
AllAboutObsessions chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Reread this story again - brilliant! The best LN and one of the best HP stories existing. Like this story about them better than JKR original. I'd love to read more! But have given up om ever doing it.
Wizzabee chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
I wish I had realized that this story wasn't finished; it's so disappointing to invest your imagination into a very well written story only to find out that there isn't an ending. Is there any chance that this story will be revisited by you, or has it well and truly been abandoned?
Grace chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Wow. This story is simply one of the best i have come across on really has touched me, and it makes me so sad that it is not finished. There are so many things that I want to happen with this story. I want them to profess their love for each other and I want Narcissa to have a daughter. You have captured the Malfoy essence perfectly and I would love for this story to be completed. Thank you for creting such a magnificent gem.
Blondynka chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Hey :)
It's an incredible story and though I can see you haven't touched it for quite a few years I still hope that you'll update soon. The bonds between the Malfoys are described very well, especially the crakcs between Lucius and Narcissa, Draco and Narcissa and Lucius and Draco. Seems Draco also can be a manipulative little mouse :D I just fell in love with your story. Hope to see next chapter this year ;)
BadBoysAreBest chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Thanks to writing this story. It was interesting, the characterizations were fascinating.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
Amazing writing!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
Love them!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
Wow, incredible.

"I want to kiss you," he confessed, his voice a low guttural rasp. "I want to take you. I want this over and finished," he growled, "but-"

"But?" Narcissa pressed. His fingers had left her mouth, his hand now cupped her chin.

"But I might have this wrong," he groaned. "I might start something I can't stop."
BadBoysAreBest chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Lucius shook his head mutely, but a sudden tightness was constricting his chest, had Narcissa honestly just told him that she 'couldn't cope' without him?

I think he loves being needed by hee but just doesn't admit it.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
AwI thought we'd be reading their makeout scene soon.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Adrian's taunt resounded inside his head. 'Narcissa only married you to spite me.'

Ouch!