Reviews for Indelible
11Nrgizr11 chapter 30 . 11/8/2023
Phenomenal sequel to Spiral Bound. I loved both od these works. Not the ending I initally expected when I started this fic but its the most fitting twist! I look forward to reading more of your works!
11Nrgizr11 chapter 27 . 11/8/2023
What an amazing chapter. Being a cancer survivor myself, the emotions and thoughts you portrayed from both of them are incredibly spot on (and hit really close to home.) not going to lie, a few tears were shed as I read this one. Hearing the word “remission” never fully takes away the lurking fear that it could come back. Beautifully done!
ksatan624 chapter 30 . 12/28/2021
Hey ... I cried too. I really liked this story of their life through this journal. Thank you for making us relive our heroes. Have a good holiday.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/7/2021
LOL! Loved those last couple of lines! Of course Rick would think of that!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2021
Wow! What a bittersweet chapter; celebrating amazing parents but also the sadness facing Alexis. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2021
Sob! I had to blink back tears with this one. I’m with Rick, the Castle universe without Martha is unthinkable :(
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2021
For a chapter that had a difficult birth ;) it came out brilliantly!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/8/2021
Such a sweet chapter :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2021
Another awwwwwww chapter! A lovely walk down memory lane for all :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2021
Awwwwwwwww! This chapter was beautiful 3
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2021
Ooooh I liked this perspective on their life moving forward :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2021
Fantabulous chapter! Ah the perils & pitfalls of being a parent. You tackled the subject perfectly. Brava!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2021
Oh I wish we’d had Heat Everlasting & that dedication, sigh
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2021
You captured the essence of their relationship in this chapter. The fun, teasing & sexy along with the tenderness, admiration, love & the soulmates they are. Brava!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2021
Awwwww, Kate wasn’t the only one brought to tears with this chapter
Brava!