Reviews for Hearts of True Steel
Ruberforumfree chapter 12 . 5/8
... I'm eagerly waiting the moment where you write about 2B thick tights around Shiro head xD
So slow.
mchin33g chapter 12 . 4/29
Hope this gets updated soon
123ABIR123 chapter 12 . 4/23
So is this story dead? you should continue writing it as it was very good.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 12 . 4/19
So they still have USB like 9,000 years in the future huh? Lol! That's actually hilarious . Dude I know that wasn't meant to be funny, but it really was. You're awesome
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 5 . 4/19
You sir, are a genius. This story is just that good. But super confusing sometimes when I don't have enough coffee in me
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 5 . 4/19
Your use of double negative sentences is super confusing. I've been blinking at this sentence for four minutes nowI won't deny that isn't a factor... Ect."

Think about that for a second. You "won'tdeny" that "isn't" a factor.

So basically he said if someone said it was not a factor he will not deny it.

I'm just surprised it took me a whole four minutes to get that... I need some coffee man.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 1 . 4/19
Using multiple b makes it sound like he's stuttering... You could write it out like two beeee or something but the way you wrote it there looks really funny!
coronadomontes chapter 12 . 4/12
buen fanfic-good fanfic
MojoBoingo chapter 12 . 4/8
Opened a plot hole here. You explained 2B's presence as her being an acquaintance of Kiritsugu's, but in this chapter exposed that she doesn't know anything about him to the very person she's lying to.
Scoolio chapter 12 . 4/2
Good stuff all in all. Just pace yourself.
deathstalker982 chapter 5 . 4/2
you know, i just want to ask this question now even if you have it happen or say it won't happen somewhere down the line already, but will you have 2B meet Volumen Hydrargyrum/Trimmau, and what will her reaction be to an actual 'Killer Robot from the Future'?
DRMAK chapter 12 . 3/30
This is intresting. I wonder. Will b2 help shirou with his mage craft? How to fight?
Prometheus-777 chapter 12 . 3/29
Heh. Fascinating, fascinating...!

I wonder how far this quest to find out who Kiritsugu EMIYA really was is gonna go. And I wonder how there revelations will affect Shirou. Nice usage of the laptop though.

Imma glad that I was quite correct with 2B being able to relate to the Einzbern Homunculi.

Nice Omake though. I like how 2B is slowly but surely making friends with more big booty Servants lol. Those endless thighs lol.

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine! Here's hoping this story ain't dead and that news of your "untimely" demise was greatly exaggerated lol! Dufufufu!
Prometheus-777 chapter 11 . 3/29
Lol! Shirou just lost all faith in humanity thanks to 2B's story about the WCS eh? Fascinating...!

LOLOLOOLOL! The "People die when they are killed" quote. I was wondering how long it would take for you to add it. Surprised it took this long actually.

But 2B's suicide attempts make no logical sense. She's basically reverse Archer EMIYA. No matter how many times she kills herself another copy of her will always exist unless the Bunker seizes to exist.

Glad they talked about their PTSD. It's should help with finding a common ground so to speak.

Heh. As for the Omake, if you're looking for extra non human automata like Servants then look no further that Nursery Rhyme and Enkidu. There's a few more, but these will do. They may not be mechanical like 2B and Danzo but they're at least similar.

Heh. I was just thinking how 2B is incredibly similar to Homunculi. Both were created in the image of their creators for the purpose of serving then in whatever way deemed necessary at the time by their Masters. Although that's where their similarities end and their differences begin.

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine! Keep it up man. Can't wait to see how this all develops.