Reviews for Hearts of True Steel
Snig1815 chapter 11 . 6h
Cool fic! Pure hope you'll continue writing it!
o fuck, this is a good histori, but is forgot, shit, i realy like it
Shinigami200 chapter 15 . 2/13
I went into this story knowing you probably werent gonna update again but im begging you PLEASE update ToT
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2023
u dead bro?
Derrick chapter 15 . 11/6/2023
Plz continue
bige2613 chapter 15 . 10/24/2023
NTMkensei03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2023
Happy Shirou Day! And hope you continue this story.
waytodawn0 chapter 13 . 8/29/2023
*crying silently* you’ve done the impossible 2B. You’ve hacked in more gatcha currency without actually having to pay for it and getting in trouble with it. Glory to mankind!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2023
Man, I like this story so far. I hope you have an urge to resume writing this story once again!
NATSU UZU chapter 15 . 8/17/2023
Me encanto mucho la historia, pero porque ya no hay mas capítulos
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 7/20/2023
I CAN SEE THE FUTURE
Allnaks chapter 15 . 7/17/2023
siguelo por favor
L33t Horo chapter 15 . 7/7/2023
please continue this awesome fic
C0fireLoc chapter 15 . 7/4/2023
I just realized the existence of this story and it turns out that barely 1 year ago there was no update? what happened fella, did something stop you? You have no idea how excited I am for the next ones that will be action packed of course if this follows the same steps as the original anime. The mere truth, how will the future interactions between Saber and 2B be? We will have more Tsunteres moments with our dear Rin? 9S & White will know the whereabouts of their compatriot and then also end up stranded at that time past? Emiya will look like a fucking boss having 2 beautiful guardians (Saber & 2B) watching his back!?.

And on the subject of the "omakes" whatever the hell is said, I don't know Fella, they only bring me those same feelings that when I saw the beginning of the Boruto anime when I already know Spoiler and all the final battle that the Son of Naruto against the future enemy of the village
Jimkiller chapter 15 . 7/1/2023
Really hope you update this one at some point.
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »