Reviews for Cicada
Retired Kitkat chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
It's been very long since you wrote this story, but as I just got into WK fandom and I loved the story, I figured I should let you know that (hope you're still around to receive this review).

Awesome characterization for everyone. Sad destiny for the main characters, but how it could have been different? I loved it!

Thanks for keeping this online or I would have missed a great piece of fanfiction.
Sheeshasan chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Oh God... It's 6:30 in the morning... I had to pull an all-nighter to read through it in one shot. So now I feel like crap because of the lack of sleep (have only myself and the goodness of the fic to blame) and the ending. You killed them both. You did what you had to do. It was... dramatic, poetic, cruel, heartbreaking, but so beautiful. It's the first time I've ever read a fic about those two where they don't end up fucking each other senseless most likely for pure sex relief and without any feelings involved (at least at the start). I really enjouyed your story. A lot more than I thought possible. I glad I gave it a try 'cause I found a jewel!
Anada chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I LOVED this story :]

I even printed it out and read it three times!

Hehe, and today, I'll read it for the fourth ;]
Anria chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
. . . wow. I mean . . . wow. Gah. I intended to do a proper review, but you've stunned me speechless. _
mamorucat chapter 6 . 11/22/2003
sad. but beautiful. and very long-lasting. been thinking about it for a few days. congratulations for a very well written fic.
Dani chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
I can't believe that I've not commented again on this story, especially since I think that this is a very, very good SxYxS story. The ending was a surprise to me at first, but when I went back and read it again it seemed like it was one of the better ways to go. Though it's almost sad that the team that they both (Yohji and Schuldig) were loyal to in their own way, left them behind. At the time it may have seemed the right thing to do, but it's still sad. To me, it's probably one of the saddest parts of the story (as strange as that may seem).

I have to agree with someone else said too. I do want to read your older works now just to see how your writing has changed, but I won't badger if you don't feel like sharing that. Either way, I look forward to more stories from you. Hopefully soon too?
purple hotagi chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
*blink blink* VERY beautifully written. Strange way of killing them off, and rather unexpected for me. ;; I was so hoping for an Epilogue, and wondering what could possibly be added to this story (with a conclusion already to the Schwartz and Weiss members, and Yohji and Schuldich dead) but apparently not. Oh well, an analysis of the characters is good too.

Hope I'll see another fic of yours sometime!

...Aww... and I really think Yohji and Schuldich could've made it somehow... Like by running away...? _ They were a pretty sweet couple. Then again, I read this fic expecting plenty of other Weiss and Schwartz members to kill each other off, not this, so I suppose it all worked out in the end. Other than the fact that it didn't work out. Do I make any sense at all?
Myka chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
You made me cry, how could you. I have to get up early tomorrow and see me here at 1am giving a review.

Good, I've been looking for an angsty YxS fic for a while. Your story is just what I needed.
Amy the Evitable chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
Like all the best stories, there was only one right way for this to end - and it did so perfectly. I doubt Ran will ever decide if he should have followed Yohji or not... and that's probably good for the man who sets his life by measurable objectives, ne?

And I did like your character musings at the end. I really hope you'll do a Yohji x Aya fic at some point - I think I see them much the way you do, and I'd love to see you turn that subtlety to my fave pairing.
poutpout chapter 7 . 6/16/2003
It's so sad!

But I still like the ending very much.

and I think its a good thing you didn't put lemon scenes in it, it would be inappropriate.

I hope to read more of your fics on !
Brennend chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
*sniffs* That was a great ending...
Li chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
ne... would it be possible to let me know what your other pen name was?

It'll be great to read the stories that you used to right.. and compare the writing styles. ) if you'd like to share that info with me... please send me an email.
Li chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
*sigh*... this fic was soo good!

but they didn't kiss! well.. it might have been implied.. it it would've made a world of difference.. if .. at least while they were being surrounded by the flames, they kissed as they embraced or something...

it's just a sad fic! ;_;
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Amazing writing. I'm sorry to see this fic finish, but all good things must come to end, ne? I hope you do more fics. You have a real knack for it and I love reading them. :)
Li chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
eh.. the foreboding premonition of dread... I'm dreading... ;_; this chapter was so good! poor Nagi.. damn Crawford and his unfeeling heart.. *sigh* and the whole last part about the lifespan of a cicada.. made me cry.

yeah.. I know it's a deathfic.. but I can't help but wish for the best for Schu and Yohji... *sigh* that's cuz it's written so damn well...