Reviews for Spin the Bottle
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I rather liked it. I think a sequel would be a good idea, honestly. I'm curious as to how everything plays out.
Catlover1275 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Umm sorry to burst your bubble but...HARRY AND DRACO MALFOY ARE BOYS! WHAT THE HECK?! ARE THEY GAY OR SOMETHING?!
FoXy-FoReVeR chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
yes! DO a sequel! Add more to this please!
-Kendal
midnightheula chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Duhn-duhn-duh! And the battle for Harry begins lol
loudest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Your grammar is really horrible. You should get a beta or something. Some of these errors literally made me cringe.

Let's call this constructive critisism, yeah?
speedreader1998 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
yes to the sequel. costume yule ball
shadow warrior360 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
that was really good. please do a sequal. it would be so good.
BookWorm230 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
let me know when the sequel is ready to read, please
Jo-B Lovegood chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Please, continue! XD It's great!
Whylite chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I say yes to a sequel!
Apocalypse1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
SEQUEL! Short but sweet, I loved it!
Sun Knight chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
that was such a great story and if you dont write more chapters A.S.A.P I will hunt you down and feed you to a hungry pack of wolves.

Tootles!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh you gotta finish. I want to see how Draco fights for Harry

What does Harry do when he sees them fighting over him ?

Thats my answer so when do you plan to finish? HmHm!
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
good fic!
MaddyKitty chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I really liked this. And of course you have to write a sequel! Like you, I like it when there are two or more people competing for Harry's affections (obviously one of them has to be Draco and he has to win, lol). I hope that Alex turns out to be a really devious bastard, that would make thinks even more interesting.

An enjoyable story. Harry did accept the situation rather fast though - not that I mind really, I do understand that Draco is irresistable, lol! But if they are going to get along this fast, I usually prefer it to be done with the aid of alcohol. That way, it is even more believable (and is a lot of fun to read!). However, it is also great as it is... it would even be better with a sequel *hint hint*!

I especially like that Draco is already in love with Harry and that his housemates are comfortable with it. I want to read more to see how Harry gets convinced that Draco is not an evil git.

Well done!