Reviews for Test That Theory
Fire chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I love the ending. Its a great way to fix the mess and to maybe actually let Anya be a justice demon because hey Warren deserved punishment for his crimes but having him arrested changes so many things.
KieriToews chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
That was a great reworking of the events of the last couple of episodes of season 6, which was pretty much a major SNAFU on all levels, in my opinion.
mmooch chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Are you doing a follow up to this? Would Tara's living really make things better? Please do a sequel!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
I don't care if it was a cop-out ending. I'm a big sap & I loved it :-)
blissfulbina chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
wow, gr8 fic, gud idea and i

luv the ending, very unexpected!

lol :)
prophecypumpkin chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
HI,

I've been slowly reading your stories, and i have to honeslty say that they're the most interesting and well written stories i've read on the net. Plus you have a wide selection of COMPLETED stories... i'm too impatient to read unfinished ones.

Great great work!
exileena chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Nice story. Makes me wonder why no one had wished that particular wish in the episode. It may have been a cop-out ending, but it was heartfelt and full of 'It's a Wonderful Life' goodness.
Sean chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
So does Buffy still have Willow's dark magic? Because when Cordelia made that wish in third Season all it did was put Cordelia in another dimension, same with Vampire Willow. So again I ask, does Buffy still have Uber Willows power?
BA Shipper '99 chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
Yay! I offically nominate you to replace Joss. You're much better at writing happy endings. Now all we need is a time machine!

I really didn't like Tara dying, and when they shoved Willow with Kennedy it's like "Hello Willow, rebound much?" I mean, they didn't have Buffy and Scott work out after Angel death, and Kennedy was much worse then Scott.

:-)
C3lticmyst chapter 7 . 11/12/2003
Damn you.

This made me cry.

I started reading it and then, the end of season six was on TV and i watched it, and then i read the rest of this and it made me cry. I wish it had ended that way in the actual series. *Sigh*

By the way, you are a great writer. I've read a lot of your stuff today, you wouldn't believe it, and i think you are great.

One thing i will say is that you need to check for spelling mistakes before you post because there are a few. But you are still a great writer. Please keep it up.

Also, update In the Beginning, i want to know what happens.

Okay i have taken up enough space now, i'll leave you to it. D

All the best. Rachel.
pcody chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
Classic little short. More epic versions of wish/time travel are out there, but none with happy endings...

I am not sure the ending fits, but that is a personal gripe about demonic wishes...
morning star chapter 7 . 6/6/2003
Yay! I always really love your stories!
Jewel34 chapter 7 . 5/16/2003
I loved the cop-out ending - not least because, for once, Anya's power had a positive result. Keep 'em coming
Jarald chapter 7 . 5/4/2003
Hehe. Sure, it may be a cop-out ending, but it works... besides, I like happy endings. _ Neat idea, good execution. Here's hopin' for more from ya... 'specially "Murderer's Daughter" and "In The Beginning"... :P Heheh. _
teaonthestairs chapter 7 . 5/4/2003
Hey loved it... i ment to reveiw yesterday but things got out of hand... Hmm anyhoe I've got a Question wouldn't Buffy keep Willows powers in this in the new universe? i mean i know she went back in time but the realy she came from is still there oh i'm just confusing myself don't listen to my ramblesing please post and update more stories soon...