Reviews for Family - It's in the Blood
Nefelia chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I was never really interested in Astoria. Still not, to be honest. But damned that was an engaging story: well written, concise, but still very satisfying. Now I'm looking forward to reading every one of your other stories.
Let's see, what's next... a Harry Potter and Rosario crossover? What the hell is Rosario? Doesn't matter, I look forward to exploring a new fandom via what is sure to be another excellent story.
Keep up the awesome work. :D
loriemiller1986 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I loved your story. It was a fun to read.
DeliciousCookie chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Eh not really liking this story, the adults of the this story just feel too childish and dumb for my taste.
Uhhh chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Meh
Not as good as most of your fics, still way better than most on this site
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
another great the greengrass' helps Harry story, but this time with Astoria. that was awesome!
plums chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
I do love your stories where you rip into McGonagall.

Very good one shot. Enjoyed immensely.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
this was great I was so happy to see a story from you again I love all your harry potter stories would love to see how you handle the harry potter iron man story you were thinking of
Rogue15 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
This was a refreshingly nice approach. Some nice world building as well in the family magic. Would of liked to see more of the Harry and Astoria interaction as that kind of went to the wayside halfway through. But overall it was a very enjoyable read. It always seemed odd to me how few older people there were in canon even with the wars. It seems that the older you are the more you can do, just because of how magic works. Reading about Nate slapping down some young upstarts was entertaining.

Thanks for the read.
gbttown1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Wonderful story!
hdres chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
A very entertaining story. Thank you.
Ironsct chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
Dear Mjimeyg,
Happy Memorial Day and wow, a very nice story. Hope things are going well with you. Thank you for letting us read your work and I can't wait to read more of it.

Sincerely
John
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
Great story, I always enjoy a story where someone stands up for Harry and he learns to stand up for himself. Thank you for writing.
redmoon46 chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
Oh my gosh this story was so good and amazing. Thank You for writing it.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
That was a Great one-shot, I loved it. Particularly as Several people got Schooled, Sacked, and even chucked into the Exclusive Azkaban Resort, or in Tommy's case Squibed (which also resulted in his demise). Stori was a good match for Harry, although it is still funny that technically, he is both her Husband, AND her Great-Grandfather, lol. Thank You. TTFN
Inevitably weird chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
Always a pleasure to see something new from you.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »