Reviews for Family - It's in the Blood
frisbeeg70 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Not bad at all. Writing it as a one shot was an excellent choice for this fic.
dylansandy1993 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
awwww such a cute fanfic. so sweet!

seriously the story was not incredibly fast paced but still went quickly enough to be a single chapter.

Honestly, it's depressing how easy it is to give HP a proper role model. It is obvious how starved he is for affection.

Which is why, while being short, the story doesn't feel rushed. Especially when starting the short story from half way through the series (canonically).

Can't wait for more stories to read!
Gemcatcher chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Absolutely the best story I have read in ages. Thank you so much.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Always good to see a new story from you! That was a fun read! Thank you, and please keep writing!

(Really looking forward to the Who story when you get around to it!)
stars90 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Fantastic work. I love Nate
RobC chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Very nice little story, thanks.
Shivers82 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Wonderful one shot. Great character development and n interesting investigation of a what if.

Looking forward to more.
Azza1608 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
This was an amazing story, very well thought out with an interesting twist on the Head of House trope that so often gets used in fanfics.

I have to say that one part where they are in the Wizengamot session and Dumbledore is going on about Hogwarts being the premiere school Nathaniel's response was one of the funniest things I've read in quite awhile especially when you imagine an old man saying it!

Anyway really enjoyed it and look forward to your future works especially if you make a longer story as well thought out and executed as this one!
Spartan3909 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Thanks for the chapter _.
LycoX chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Heh, gotta love that good ol' chaos!
DrgnS0ul29 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Not a bad One-shot. Even though you don't update very often you tend to publish some pretty good stories. I am looking forward to seeing if you do another actual story though. I especially liked your Harry Potter/Mass Effect story. Then again I have always had a soft spot for Tali lol. Looking forward to your next story and keep up the good work.
johnworm chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Really enjoyed the story but I found a few issues:

She clearly wanted to know more, but put it aside in favour of her lesson. "Well, most families don't have any special gifts. The Greengrasses don't, in fact the only families I know of that had them were Slytherin with Parseltongue and Tonks with metamorphamagi.
- Starts off obviously Astoria, between the first sentence and her saying Greengrasses don't, but then it says Tonks has metamorphmagi. Maybe you meant for Harry to interrupt her and say the thing about Slytherin and Tonks. He hadn't met her yet canonically, but he might have heard of her his first year in your AU. Later sentences make it clear that the end of this was Harry talking, even if the start of it was Astoria.

Why would Astoria's father be okay with having Daphne in the middle of the war but not Astoria?

Harry became a teacher, but people saw the things he'd taught his kids and friends, presumably this means he was doing homeschooling and yet it says that Astoria was a headmisstress... If they opened their own school it should have been mentioned and the public would have seen what other students learnt from him. Additionally, Hogwarts closing instead of changing or a new school opening is very strange. No British school?
LynxDrynx chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
You have given us another wonderful tale. I look forward to your next project.
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Loved it! Great work! Neat way to handle Riddle and all the other idiots
Alcov chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Nice story nice story. Loved the work as always. I like how blood couldn’t harm senior blood.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »