Reviews for Family - It's in the Blood
Loved Nate chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
Nate is great. Only got him for a one shot and still loved him. It’s nice to see a responsible and moral adult in the wizarding world. In canon, it’s like all the adults are incompetent and most of them morally questionable (especially those in power).
Sir Da Bomb chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
A decent and compact story. The ending could have been expunged upon but well done nonetheless.

Well, given it IS a shortstory and fanfiction and not meant to go through a finetooth comb... I found this an hour not wasted, but enjoyed. It was very amusing and although needing a bit of a background in Harry Potter fanmade lore (in regards to the wizengamot proceedings and legislative rules and regulations), very easy to follow and understand.

I would recommend this story to those more versed in HP-fiction and those posessing a reading speed of about 6 words/second.

Thank you for your effort.
Sanders7201 chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Cute story. Was a good read.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
An excellent, intense, intriguing story! A must read for WHY blood is important!
Rishie chapter 1 . 10/14/2021
cool story. Nate is very cool and I like the Harry/Astoria pairing. Very nice indeed.
KongoBongo chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
love the story thanks :)
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
I really liked it. Nate and Spiffy were awesome.
gabzep chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
This was what Harry needed a person like Nathaniel in his life.
SATORI chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Certainly entertaining… and a better fate for Astoria Greengrass than when she passed away from her blood curse.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
This was interesting
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
A great story with a well written look into the reality in 'purebloods'.
Kris chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
Highly enjoyable!

Would the charge actually be kidnapping or would it be attempted kidnapping or something else. Given that Harry was free at the time and not in Dumbledore's custody...?
4fundaore chapter 1 . 7/5/2021
Thanks
LandlessLord chapter 1 . 7/2/2021
Nate is the best where can I find a lawyer that efficient… for future reference of course !
gryphan.master900 chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
Great story I just wish the Epilogue wasn't a mere few small paragraphs.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »