Reviews for Family - It's in the Blood
scyfly chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
there are so many holes in this its not even funny
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
I really liked this one, it had a twist I haven't seen before. Neat!
rune1806 chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
nighel chapter 1 . 4/26/2021

RonRR chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
Very nice.

Ron
Pygmy Hippo chapter 1 . 3/9/2021
This is so great! Thanks for sharing
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
Y'know, calling Lord Greengrass a baboon isn't a bad insult, if you consider what a male baboon looks like in rut...he could just show her a glossy of the thing's hind end...
morde24 chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
hmmm, I definitely appreciate the story as a good piece of storytelling, but it feels lacking compared to the other works of yours that I have read that are far higher quality than this. In my opinion you kind of forced events to happen, and didn't utilize your chapter breaks as well as you could have.
Difdi chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
.Draco has a valid reason to insult Harry. When they first met, Draco offered his hand and friendship to Harry, who refused the offer and refused to even shake Draco's hand. Duels to the death have been fought over less vicious insults than that. And because Draco, like Astoria, was unaware Harry wasn't properly educated, Draco reacted the way he would to another pureblood doing it, while Harry had no clue he had deliberately made a deadly enemy for life!
aalens chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
This is the best of all the great stories of yours that I’ve read so far. Many many thanks.
Andi Aradan chapter 1 . 1/20/2021
I know it has been a while since you wrote this, but Nathaniel Greengrass is still one of my favorite characters ever. This is a delightful tale and I would love to see more stories with Nathaniel in them.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »