Reviews for Harry Potter and the Resurrection Veil
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 5/18
Yes, a few celebrations with no pressure and no DE attacks? Brilliant!

And learning that Draco likes the kind of guy that Harry is? Kind of a hint there. right?
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 5/12
Oh, yes! Harry has finally surfaced from under an Atlantic Ocean's worth of terror, obligation and worry, and the air is rather nice out. Several years' worth of near death experiences will do that to a person.

(and Snape will need two years in the Happy Hut before he believes the war is actually over).

Nice of Draco to write; he didn't have to. I believe he was challenging Harry to find a better method not so susceptible.

And if Harry's friends are typical, the WW is due for a population crash.

I might add that compromising with people like Umbridge will lead to another war. Read Armageddon by Leon Uris to discover what care was taken with de-Nazification after WWII.

I hope the Trio et al manage to take her down.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/13
Yes, they are all stepping into the great unknown, but as long as the three hang together, the Ministry probably won't break them. Besides, both Harry and Hermione are honorary Weasleys, and I wouldn't take on that whole family on a bet.

Moaning Myrtle will just have to keep on having the Friday night sessions with lonely people; some of those will become friends, too.

Harry and Draco? Both have a lot of growing up to do before they can make a couple.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 2/9
Yes, the war is over...but is it?

Harry and Draco have to settle things yet.

And Snape? Let's be real, nobody actually cares how he feels about anything, but Harry can still rag on him for not being cuddly. Maybe the end of the war will mean the end of his teaching, or maybe not. Maybe the Ministry still wants to throw him into Azkaban for kicks and giggles, or because he knows who the real DE moles are in the Ministry. He has a life beyond dying for Harry.

So we'll find out how Harry and Draco kiss and make up in future chapters, I hope.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 2/8
Of course, Dumbledore could have asked his Dark Arts expert on how to remove a Horcrux from a living host years before, but no...

Good battle, good between lives scene, and good watching Voldemort die.

And I'm glad that Draco is able to show his love for Harry out in public. (it was him who sent the AK, right?).

It would have been nice if Lily and James had acknowledged their cruelty to Snape, but we all know that Gryffindor means never having to say you're sorry.

And maybe Snape can move on now, without Dumbledore yanking his chain.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 2/7
Well, if Dumbledore lets Snape kill him after Voldie is gone, then the Vow is still fulfilled. Or if Dumbledore dies by his own hand as soon as Voldie is gone. Snape doesn't have to die (I do hope Albus tells *someone* about the dratted Elder Wand, though).

And Harry is out of the loop now. It's going to be up to Draco to discover if he wants to move forward with Harry if they both survive the battle, though.
Poo82 chapter 24 . 2/6
I last read this story so long ago and it never forgot It. Now that I found it again it’s been 8 months since you last updated. Pease don’t abandon this story! I love this chapter and really did expect any of it to happen. Please continue!
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 11/30/2021
Apparently Harry only knows about Snape's home life, and not the fun and games the jolly Marauders indulged themselves in.

Snape could have changed if anyone had ever treated him decently, but obviously, that's never going to happen.

And Dumbledore is just as unhelpful as one could expect.

I wonder when Harry will find out that he's a pig for slaughter?
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 11/11/2021
I wonder if Harry will ever notice that his mother almost always treated Severus like dirt? And didn't care when Severus was nearly eaten by a werewolf, either.

But somehow I doubt it.

And Harry sees precisely what Dumbledore *really* thinks about Snape. And how cruel he is.

But will he care?

It's nice that this Harry regrets what he did to Draco, when canon Harry was too filled with hating Snape to care.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 11/9/2021
Ah. Harry's taken several steps. But he really should talk to Snape as well as to Draco.

There are still a few more things for him to do to make time right again.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/30/2021
I guess Remus thought it was ok for Sirius to murder people as long as he confined his murderous longings to a filthy half-blood (of *course* Sirius never attacked a fellow pureblood either, did he). Besides, as long as you're not a Death Eater, it's perfectly ok to torture people in public. Right?

It must be nice to be like Lupin and know that all Gryffindors are blessed (except Peter) and that all Slytherins are damned...

I'm glad that Harry listened to Kreacher, though.

I wonder how Dumbledore plans to join the time loop? Or will he actually tell Harry what he needs to know?
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 10/26/2021
Wow. Harry is facing the truth in himself, and in Draco. I suspect he's very close to breaking the cycle, but I don't know exactly what it will take if this doesn't do it.

(Hearing 'I Got You Babe' from Groundhog Day in my head...).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/22/2021
Well, well, well, Harry has finally realized what the rest of us figured out some time ago.

If he was really emotionally intimate with Ginny, they would have eventually talked about Voldemort. But that would have involved Harry daring to ask.

So Harry is bi-but if pushed, would choose Draco no matter what he told the dream fortune-teller.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/15/2021
Wow. Obviously, the key to Harry moving forward in time is Draco, and their unspoken wish for a relationship.

Love the Wizarding Manga, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/8/2021
Ah, Harry is becoming closer and closer to understanding himself. And he's always been attracted to Draco's shiny hair.

As for Draco? Amortentia probably said it all about how he really feels about Harry.

Let's see who makes the first move.