Reviews for Bikes, Cars, and Submarines
Burtonlover chapter 11 . 8/20
Loved this story. So very cute!
leasmom chapter 11 . 7/13
She broke his finger. that's the girl I love, but a mechanic. Well I have a couple of grand daughters that can work on cars.
ShadPage chapter 11 . 4/17
Every so often, I still get the hankering to read this and Bride on the Loose. After all these years, I still love it. Thanks for reposting it for me years ago. Your writing still brings me joy, and this has great nostalgia. As a writer, I know it can be tough to look back on your old stuff and see all the errors, but at least you also know it can still bring entertainment. Hope you're well!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
You can't just leave it there. What happens next? Will Robin become crazy trying to get Jason? Will our favorite couple make it? Will Sonny every fine love? This are things I need to no.
JaselovesLiz chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Please tell me there is a sequel written or planned? Man Robin is so ready to fight for Jason. Carly is pregnant and wanting Jason's help and Lucky is in Helena's clutches. You can't just leave it there its too good for that
eygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
You are amazing, fabulous and absolutely wonderful. I have never laughed so hard while reading. I am really looking forward to reading more from you. I didn't stop reading until i finished. Thanks again. Please write more.
LiasonFan2 chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Steph, I know old story of yours but I just wanted to give a shout out and say that this is by far one of my favorite stories you have ever written!
MeridianRN chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
I really liked it, although I loved Jason with Robin and I know that what they had was special!
18u40qpowlkjrefa chapter 11 . 6/20/2004
I don't know what to say except that I love this story. One of my favorites among all the liason stories I have ever read.
Underscored chapter 11 . 1/3/2004
I can't believe so few people have reviewed . . .
This story is great, your fics always have a logical progression, which is awesome. I liked the sub-plot with Alexis&Sonny. Great to see a nurse's ball again ;). Good job.
helen chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
Stephanie, you are awesome, girl. You really know how to write and I hope to see more from you in the future! kisses and keep up the good work

Julie1242 chapter 11 . 5/30/2003
Absolutely awesome! You are the best writer! I'm definatly not a writer just a reader. I've read a lot of your stuff at The Canvas and Freedom Released. I just think you're the best. You have such a way to pull the reader (definatly me) into the story. Long live Liason! Please keep writing, I'll be looking for more.

Trisha chapter 11 . 5/19/2003
Loved it. Awesome writing. I've enjoyed most of your stories and I can't wait for some more! :)
angelphire chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I loved this story. I stayed up forever just so I could finish reading it. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one around who can't stand Lurky, I mean, Lucky. You should do another and soon.
Shadow Phenix chapter 11 . 5/3/2003
And so it ends...again, and I loved it, again. It was even better than the first or second time around.

So much comedy and fun. Your humor was right on in this one, plus you always have to love the personal character self-torture.

And I know you hated editing it, but at least it didn't decrease the value of the tale.

So, you need to write some more on all these little branch stories that we got to enjoy. They were just too much fun. Plus, you have to give us that promised sequel to 90 and UPDATE all the goodies like Betrayal, What If, and of course, One of Those Days. I'll be waiting. And you know what happens if I'm left waiting for too long. :oÞ

Thanks, Steph.