Reviews for White Sand Moon
GRaV9 chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Loved every second of this story. Great Work!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
Great story. Truly a masterpiece among GW fanfic
salimaran08 chapter 24 . 12/23/2011
Great,that was wonderful,I just discovered this fanfics hidden among unfinished stories,which is not it's case. I loved how you made a background for each character and how you made them develop through the for the amazing moments
Samus Aran 64 chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
Great story and very well written. Hope you do a sequal of some sorts in the future.
Iris Irine chapter 24 . 11/14/2010
Oh God, this story is just amazing! I couldn't stop reading it even though I have exams to study for...

You left some things unanswered, but still I think this story is really worth it. If you'd make a sidestory to this one, maybe "a few years later..." or such, I'm sure it'll be well responded to (I know I would).

By the way, you should change the status of the story to complete. I almost skipped this story because of it.
xzerox195 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Hey I just started reading your fanfic White Sand Moon, you should mark it as complete. I skipped over it at first cause i thought you were still working on it. Can't wait to read it:)
The Sailor Earth chapter 24 . 6/23/2008
I love this story so much, and I would really love to read more if you've got it, so please keep writing, it's been so long since you finished this one, I really hope you haven't given up on writing. Please, PLEASE write more if you can.

Sailor Earth
flipped chapter 24 . 4/20/2008
still can't get over the change you made with heero. you also made me giddy with tai and relena's relationship.

thank you so much for writing this. i enjoyed (again) the whole 24 chapters!
flipped chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
i'm reading this for the second time. just can't get over the amazing storyline. it's one of the best fics!

and this chapter.. urgh! i love it way too much.
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love it! I've been reading it off and on for a while and I'm so glad you finished it. Made me exstatic when I found it. I will admit the ending seemed a little anit-climatic to me, but that just be that I need to read it again as a whole which I plan to do as soon as I finish this review. Glad I found it again! Cheers!
Aristale Wolf chapter 24 . 3/21/2007
I absolutely loved that fic! There were quite a few nights that I was staying up way to late and ready because I just couldn't pull myself away from it...and that's going to class at 8:30 in the morning but needing to get up at 6:00 just make it to Greeneville in time...AARG! But anyway, I continue to say that I loved it very very much and I would love to read another story that continues from this one...I would love to know how the public take the news and to see the wedding and see just where Heero ends up working as a doctor...WEll, that's my reveiew...I love it! :D
Johnnie W chapter 24 . 12/14/2006
Cool story. Hope you write more
KnighteWolfe chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
It's been a long time since I've red this fic. last time it wasa only up to chap 20 or thereabouts. However I love this fic and loved the ending.

Keep up the good work Tygerlilee.

Knightewolfe
Amon Amarth chapter 24 . 7/4/2006
Holy Crap! this story is Awesome. Lucky I'm on holidays or I never would of made it to uni, ive been reading it all day. You should write more, you have alot of talent. \m/
AsatorPrime chapter 24 . 7/16/2005
Very cool. This is my Fav fic on you should do a sequal

peace.