Reviews for Heart of the Blessed
Michaelkoc1 chapter 43 . 3/31
Really disappointed in this story. The first half was interesting and mostly well written and i got hooked, the second half has been the opposite. Weird plot, poor writing, poor grammar and cringe dialogue. The biggest critique i have is the quality of the writing. Its impressive how long this story is but sooooo much more time is needed to fix the grammar mistakes. Theres also several places where characters have interactions or something happens and then later in the chapter or a few chapters later its clear the author has forgotten and the story contradicts itself. The end to this chapter was just absurd and is where i have to stop reading.
I know this review has been negative but if there is one thing to take away its just to take more time editing and rereading what you write to avoid grammar errors. That alone would vastly improve this story. I have to assume the authors first language is not english
Shippen2000 chapter 17 . 3/22
Stannis is the one who has the highest claim.
He was named heir and given Dragonstone by Robert Baratheon, even if he was a Usuper.
So after Roberto dies and its revealed to Westeros that Cersei Lannister shags her brother, he is the true king.
Anarra chapter 59 . 2/14
Ive been catching up on this one. I really hope you continue to update this one.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 59 . 1/17
I love the pairing Jon/Daenerys! They are so cute and adorable together! I like how Jon bent the knee to Stannis at Castle Black. I like how Jon and Daenerys slowly got to know each other. I like how Daenerys wanted to bring Jon back to life when he died. I like how they both slowly fell in love each other. I like how Jon chose to side with Daenerys. I love the smut and fluff. I was fangirling. I hate Cersei! Daenerys is my favorite character! Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
Kriz03 chapter 59 . 1/5
Sooo close to achieving peace!…sigh. I was hoping there would be peace for a little bit longer before more chaos. Little Finger/Tyrion’s scheme cane to fruition faster than I expected. Ahh, i can’t wait to see the strategies each side will use in the coming battle. Thanks for the update
House Awesome chapter 59 . 10/31/2023
I enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to ch:60.

It'd be interesting if Stanis found the crossbowmen who betrayed the treaty meeting. And comes to realize that Daenerys didn't actually betray those terms, and has to fight a battle that no one wanted, but who betrayed him. Who he still doesn't know the identity of. Which is making him paranoid with his own council and those around him.

But I'm not the writer. I know nothing!

Cheers!
Warden of Lore chapter 59 . 10/30/2023
i truly dont believe that eother stannis or dany would be this stupid.
daniel.santiago.4545 chapter 59 . 10/30/2023
Great work as always! Love your content!
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 49 . 10/8/2023
Honestly im surprised it’s been going so well
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 38 . 10/8/2023
Honestly im loving the character development
Azurom chapter 58 . 9/25/2023
Very interesting perspective so far
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2023
Why would daario call him a bastard when he himself is
TimeRose chapter 58 . 7/13/2023
Love this story so much
Kriz03 chapter 58 . 6/29/2023
OMG Sooo in love with this story! I have been binging it for the last couple of days after completing Empire of Fire & Ice (which was just another AWESOME story, delivering on the epicness that the show didn't follow through on).
I know you guys are 58 chapters in, but it feels like there's still a way to go till the climax, so I can't wait to see what the future holds for everyone. They are still playing the game of thrones right now, but there is still much to explore, like Bran and what they are up to, Arya's trip to Castle Black and what she may discover, and the ominous Night King and his army still looming about.
I am glad Jon and Daenerys have reunited and are in a good place. Assuming there will be no major hiccups during these peace negotiations, not only will the walls of the Red Keep will have some steamy stories to tell when they can finally be together after being apart for some time ;), but also they will be officially betrothed and free to be more amorous in public. I like all the hinting of Jon's Targaryen heritage through Rheagal's behavior and Measter Aemon's (RIP) vague sayings, so I can't wait till that gets revealed too and all the puzzle pieces fall into place. That surely should help Jon's self-discovery journey. I am also glad that Dany has Missandei in her corner to banish away some of the doubt that can creep in after listening to her other small council members.
I haven't seen Tyrion in a villainous role before, so while I hope he can see the error of his ways before it's too late (perhaps after speaking with Jamie), it is still interesting to see this side of him. Being more of his father's son that is. And now that he's scheming with Baelish, chaos is likely to ensue soon.
Thanks again for deciding to share this story and I appreciate the dedication you guys have put into it over all these years. You have definitely gained a follower and I look forward to seeing another update, however long it takes :)
Nielsen1984 chapter 58 . 6/23/2023
Well, they'll definitely be having a child soon...maybe even twins. Not sure what'd be in store for them if they didn't have children.
Stannis's child taking the Iron Throne? An interesting concept...
1,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »