Reviews for The Day the Universes Collided
Fortune Maiden chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
I reread this thing again (still good the third time ) and realized there was something that really confused me. The timelines. I get that Waker and Link are in the same timeline but 100s of years apart and Elfin is from a completely different time but the whole pre/post cataclysm thing is confusing.

Mav is from Post but at one point Allstar from Pre says that he remembers the time that Mav became the prankster and almost killed him. So which timeline did the events of your Smash Bros fics take place in? And according to Mav's bio on your Deviantart he always lived in Post. And where does Aftermath fit in? Is it similar to Hyrule where the Nintendo are a few years apart? Then how could there have been two First Days and Two Collisions? Oh and um could you explain the whole Console Armageddon, First Day and Collision thing? Or is there someplace where I could just read it myself?

I feel like a really bad fan for asking this but I'm really confused and I really want to understand all this. (And the more I read yor Nintendo Fics (leading to the question of whether there were some that were deleted like "Dark Designs" the more I start to like Maverick and want to clear it up even more.)(Maverick seems like the type of character who deserves his own biography )

And your probably getting annoyed reading my rant (assuming you've read this far into it) but one last thing (maybe). I read through some of your Bits N Pieces (I really hope you dont mind) and the SSMB ones make me wonder if this means that you havent abandoned your smash bros series. (I'm prolly gonna get bashed for this but...) Out of all your fics I think your Smash Bros (and Zelda) fics were the best out of all of your fics (with the Pokemon stories in second )

Will there be any "Smashing" Stuff soon? I hope you can finish these stories soon (This one kinda seems like the ending to them all) with the "Battle For Nintendo" being first. I think about 2 or 3 fics could be fit into the slot after "Nintendo's Mystery Mixup"

One LAst thing (I promise). You always seem to draw most of your characters so is there a pic of Maverick somewhere? (Scarred or not I'm dieing to see him )

(If you read up to here you must thing I'm crazy. I'm not crazy...just obbsessed with your Platinum Newberry Deserving Fics!)
Fortune Maiden chapter 33 . 9/14/2008
I have one word to desceibe this fic. THE GREATEST THING EVER WRITTEN! (Okay 5 words )

But I can't tell is it finished? It seems kinda over but i think an epilogue or something will really better it. And what about CDI-Link. Is he really dead or...?And what about X and Baux (BTW I love that whole Nin-Tendo X-Baux thing)(Is there a twin set for playstation too?)

I know your busy and have other fics to worry about but please dont leave this. It's too awesome to abandon.

BTW who's you favorite of the Links? I like Maverick and Aftermath. Maverick's awesome and his dark traumatized background is whats awesome. Oh yeah after he was was captured by Master Hand back in Ninteno's Mystery Mix up, what happened that made him who he was? How did he become Elle Maverick? And get all that data in his head? And Aftermath is so cute . The cute silent types and the dark characters are always the best in fics

Please update this someday. (I dont mean in 100 years though). Someday soon please :3

Pwease?
NintendoGirl chapter 33 . 9/14/2008
Wow this is awesome. I read this through in one sitting and my eyes were glued to the screen. Maverick is awesome (I feel sorry for him though with all he's been through) Oh yeah out of curiousity, where is Elfin from? (What game?)(Is it A Link to The Past?)

As much as this feels like the end (maybe all it needs is an epilogue now) i have to know. What happened to CD-i Link (I'll admit I watched vids of that game...worst 10 minutes of my life)(Yes I quit after 10 mins) And there's still X and Baux to deal with.

Oh please please don't abandon this Ms. Digi-Dolphin. Maybe you could add an epilogue and someday create a sequel.

Oh yeah I read ur smash bros fics last week (awesome work by the way. Last week though I didn't know about anonymous reviews) and it seems this is a continuation of them. I couldn't find the ones that dealt with the supreme tournament or the synchronization for Master and Crazy hand. Are those still up anywhere? What about "Through the Eyes of a Weary Warrior?" I want to read more from you (Off to the pokemon series)

And may I ask you something? I had an idea for a fic (I plan on making an account soon) and i was wondering if you could give me some writing tips. Please?

...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC! ITS THE GREATEST X-OVER FIC I EVER READ AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

(If you have a chance please reply to this via email)
Cem-chan chapter 33 . 1/31/2008
YOUR WRITING IS SO AWESOME! I love this fic (actually I love all your fics that I read) But um have you discontinued this story or will you update this someday. What about UoS?

Please update soon I'm dieing to know what happens!
Achitka chapter 33 . 7/14/2004
Whatever it was you were making up as you went along turned out just fine. Like I said before I really enjoyed reading this. I will have to comeback if you ever add more. Atchika
Achitka chapter 25 . 7/14/2004
It sucks that I have to go back to work - gah! still not fair. okay Really like the pre/post cataclysm portions of the story, my favorite so far. I noticed you've been at this for quite some time. Works for me! - Atchika
Achitka chapter 19 . 7/12/2004
Once again, I am forced to stop *sigh* well I'll definitly be back, have to catch up :P Atchika
Achitka chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Oh it so not fair that I have to stop. Gr. I think my kids should put themselves to bed. But ah the sounds of battle can be heard in the distance. I really like this, really like this, no really. Anyway I may pause for a bit but will be back to reas some more shortly - Atchika
Crystal Jodi chapter 32 . 6/16/2004
New chapters? Oh, I'm so happy!

They were great, but bring on the next; the suspense is killing me! Go Waker!
GuruGuru214 chapter 31 . 4/12/2004
I've been reading this for months and I haven't reviewed once? What the hell is wrong with me? I won't try and make up for lost time and tell you just how good this is. Instead, I guess I'll focus on this chapter. All I can say is, holy crap, you're creative! Wait, that would apply to the rest of the fic... . Anyway, it is getting kinda sad here, with the heroes' number cut in half, but it's still good, and I want to keep reading no matter what you do with it! I hope to see more soon!
Alys'Culdil'Baranlote chapter 30 . 9/18/2003
Poor Link but that plush toy thing seems Familiar... Oh yeah Atimey Tower! Did u get that of Slayers? if u didn't it’s a kewl idea, I'm not accusing u! Please Continue!
Crystal Jodi chapter 30 . 9/14/2003
Woah, some excellent chapters there. I can hardly wait until the next!
Alys'Culdil'Baranlote chapter 29 . 9/1/2003
This fic just keeps getting better! _
Crystal Jodi chapter 27 . 8/17/2003
Hmm, I wonder how they're gonna get out of this one alive. I hope you post the next chapter soon!
Crystal Jodi chapter 26 . 8/13/2003
Interesting addition to the main story. I liked how you did it from Niko's perspective, and how it revealed his thoughts and opinions about the Links.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »