Reviews for Saving Grace
Iysner chapter 23 . 6/12/2023
Love this fic and hope it comes back soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2021
Oh I love this fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Savannah chapter 23 . 6/7/2021
I always come back to this fix because I absolutely love it but it never updates. This story is incredible and I really do hope you update it sometime!
Themsie chapter 23 . 11/20/2020
loving the story please update soon don't give up on it
I need more pleeeeese from South Africa
Beesy chapter 23 . 3/8/2020
This story is absolutely brilliant! I loved every part of it and couldn’t seem to quit reading it this weekend.. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful piece of fanfiction! I am very much looking forward to future updates.. Greetings from Germany! :)
I want to be a Bookcat chapter 5 . 2/22/2020
I really liked ginnys idea that she needs draco to be able to fight the Carrows and what happens at school in her 6th year.
But I have to admit that I don’t really think her plan was good. I also think it’s kind of out of character for her to not tell Neville about the plan and risk getting on the griffindors bad side. Since being devided wouldn’t help the students at all.
Beside being sceptical about the plot and some of her decisions, I still think your writing style is awesome :)
I want to be a Bookcat chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
I really like where this story is going.
The characters seem really believable with fitting actions and behavior :)
Also the storyline sounds really promising. I wanted to read about ginnys 6th year for a long time now :)
I really like your writing style too! :)
tryntee13 chapter 23 . 2/20/2020
I just love Draco/Ginnys conversation and how they talked it out. I love that they fight for each other. Really enjoying and cannot wait to read more!
Goose chapter 20 . 2/17/2020
Jesus Ginny is delusional as fuck. "Hermione you have a grudge."

Yeah, she has a grudge against someone who called her a racial slur, wished for her death multiple times, and stood by and watched like a coward as she was tortured for simply being deemed as "beneath" him. If I were Hermione or Dean I'd attack Draco on sight.
The Jingo chapter 22 . 2/14/2020
I'm really loving this fic
The Jingo chapter 21 . 2/14/2020
Oh man this is savage. I'm loving it.
The Jingo chapter 2 . 2/14/2020
That's... not a good plan.

Vince is already showing himself to be cruel and willing to abuse people around him, and the plan is to appease him and give him more political capital? They should be doing the exact opposite, have Draco roll over on Vince and crush him utterly to the point that he has no power to threaten anyone with anything.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 22 . 1/26/2020
I just read this whole story so far...honestly, it's brilliant... please don't give up on it
AdoreThisFic chapter 22 . 12/30/2019
I cannot for the life of me figure out why this doesn't have more reviews. It's so well written! This fic is the only fic that I continuously check for updates on - I love this story! I was so happy when you decided to extend it past the first 15 chapters.

The only thing I can think is that maybe some people don't like what sometimes comes across as Ginny's immaturity, or the sort of grey area that you've created in pureblood culture where the Weasleys can be in support of equality for muggleborns and yet also, to a certain extent, have more conservative, traditional views (eg, all of the things that pureblood society stands for). I can see how people might think its OOC.

Personally though, I love these aspects of this fic! I think to me, it's what really makes it stand out! I love the fact that Ginny isn't quite fully formed and is still figuring herself out - of course she is, she's not even out of school yet! She's still learning to be an adult, and I think you're portraying that brilliantly. So many fanfics use these characters and give them the maturity of 30 year olds. They're teenagers!

I also really love how in-depth you've gone with the culture of the wizarding world, and how difficult it can be for Hermione to understand Ginny and vice versa. They were raised very differently, and I really appreciate you actually showing us that and the difficulties it causes. I think that what you've done in this regard is certainly not something that you see in the average fanfic, but there's really nothing to say that this wasn't how it was in the HP universe. The books certainly never veered into aspects like sexuality, and Harry was never the most reliable narrator. He, like all protagonists, saw things through the lens of his own experience, and we know from canon he wasn't the most observant person. That gives fanfic writers so much wiggle room with wizarding culture! The issues in HP canon didn't happen overnight, and I love how deeply embedded into the culture you've shown the Victorian-inspired, patriarchal, xenophobic mindset to be in wizarding society.

Sorry I went off on a bit of a tangent, I just think this is so incredibly well done, and I'm very sad it doesn't get more attention.
janeellove chapter 22 . 11/19/2019
I literally was just thinking this story hadn’t been updated in awhile! So happy for the new chapter! Can’t wait for more.