Reviews for That Dream
Dorrica chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Alright great job! I loved it. _

Jessica
Dorrica chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
Alright! Great chapter. I loved it. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. You wouldn't believe how many stories i have to read and how many stories i have to write myself. But I'm back now. Great job.

Jessica
EvelynC.O chapter 4 . 7/17/2003
Great great great! Lots o' fun! It was realy good, i think and I really good idea to start with in the first place! Thanx for sharing!

EvelynC.O
EvelynC.O chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
Awe...how sweet! tehe. Very well written chapter! Really good too! Okay, next one's the last one...so, here goes!
EvelynC.O chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
*tear* Reneb! How sad...and she never even got to tell him! :-(... so, it's not over? Hmm..what now?
EvelynC.O chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hiya! I like this! Rick adn evie are jsut so cute in every era! Okay, anyway, I'm gonna go read the rest of the story! ;-)
nefertirioc chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
aw soo cute...i'm gonna miss it! But i do look forward to your other fic! I love how u portray Rick and Evie...theyre so in love its so great...loved it loved it loved it! Ahh i cant think of ne other words to describe this besides Amazing...i dont think it was a bad fic not at all
nefertirioc chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
awesome fic! I always wondered what her dreams were and there u thnking of a great posibility. Ricks the best tho, comforting her like that and I love how Alex wears his dads old clothes its cute...Yea im weird like that i notice small things. Well great story i look forward to more of ur work and i added u to my fav. authors! i look forward to more writings

Neff
Nakhti chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
Youre just a soppy old romantic at herat, aintcha?

Steamy...

To be honest i thought Reneb went down too easy to be a previous incarnation of Rick 'two-pistols' O'Connel! But no wonder Evy was all over the place in TMR! i'd be a bit messed up too if id just seen me hubby lying on the floor like a gutted salmon!

I like Imy's mean streak, its far more sexy than his bumbling romantic side. do more meanness!
sweet-chika25 chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Aw. That was sad, good but terribly sad! Keep up the good work!

Tina
Li Kunaku chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
EVIE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? First, you don't e-mail me, then you want to write the next story about stuff I don't even know about and then you WRITE A TRAGEDY? Well, I thought it was pretty good...*smiles* Now, I REALLY have to make fun of Imhotep for killing my flying partner! HA HA! Well, see ya later!

Li
MaidM chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
oh, that was so sad! *grr* Must...kil..Imotep. That evil ass-monkey. it was so sad how Reneb died the same way evie did. *sniffle* Now, I think I'm getting a little emotional so I might just have to leave. (run out of the room sobbing)
sk8ergirl2 chapter 2 . 5/19/2003
Oh my gosh! That was so sad! Imhotep was so awful! Please keep going on this, I have to know what happens next.

One thing. . . it's Anck-su-namun, not

Anak-sunamun. It's not criticism, just a spelling tip. Can't wait for the next update!
isis chapter 2 . 5/19/2003
really good so far! please continue! I hope Reneb comes back...Is he supposed to be Rick?
PadmeSkywalker chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
o! i really really really liked it! you really shouldn't place your future writing on others reviews, i tried and it didn't work. but this was excellent! what a cliffhanger! i wondered too what evie's dream was.