Reviews for Lady Luck
ncg chapter 19 . 1/17
Yet another fantastic story. I have already favourited several more for future reading. Brilliant writing and brilliant storylines. One of my favourite Bethyl authors. Fab job
watkinap252 chapter 2 . 6/28/2020
refreshing
watkinap252 chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
i like.
olpie09 chapter 19 . 3/3/2020
This was such a cute story. I loved the premise. the ending was perfect. Great jov
soniabell chapter 19 . 10/12/2019
Soooo I am late to the ending, I started the last chapter like 5 times and always got interrupted. I’m writing my review in the bathroom after doing 3 loads of laundry and cleaning the kitchen. I got my side hustle at noon, but I couldn’t let another day go by and not thank you for this little gem you cooked up for us. Their life sounds perfect, yes they got the million dollars, but they act like they didn’t. Taking care of her pops and paying off their house and now owning a patch of land in the wilderness is amazing, but they created a beautiful life they did not need much for. Their babies sound adorable and turning the trailer into a playhouse sounds so cozy!. Gracias, catch you laters...
saintfudge chapter 19 . 10/9/2019
Great story ..sad it ended ...it's hard to find great WD stories ..thank for sharing have fun
saintfudge chapter 12 . 10/5/2019
Loving this story ... I keep reading knowing I'm getting closer to the end ..I don't want it to finish thanks for sharing have fun
GracieMae11 chapter 19 . 10/2/2019
Nooooooo...not ready for this to be over! I will forgive you since you promised a new story. ;p
OK, I was totally thrown in the first part as I thought for sure they would either get married at their house! I'm glad they got to do some cool stuff because of this new found fame. That's always a nice perk. But I am SUPER happy that the fan fare is dying down for them and they are able to live a normal life. Christening the new land I see...NICE! ;) Ok, now I thought they were going to get married on their land. lol She asked him to paint the bathroom..and he did. She asked him to paint the bedroom..and he did. SO sweet, loved that. Is there anything Daryl wouldn't do for Beth, I don't think so! Ah Carol and her marketing plans...nice that she got everyone upgraded! They finally got to put that big shower to good use! Hmmm...no little packet this time..should be interesting! ;) Their wedding was so perfect and I loved how they surprised all their guests. So happy they had a day to remember! Whaaatttt?! A bonus wedding? YAY for Merle and Carol and SO happy she is moving to live with Merle! A baby too! OH I LOVED the "five years later"! What a great idea for their little camper, loved that! Wes and Ruby...too cute! I am so sad to see this one come to an end but I LOVED the ending! WONDERFUL story! XOXOXO
GracieMae11 chapter 18 . 10/2/2019
That Stylist was awful. UGH...to come right out and say those things?! Loved Carol trying to smooth things over, I could totally see that. I bet these two are looking forward to the day when they won't have a crowd outside waiting for them. O.M.G...Merle Dixon in tight clothes..I see what you did there my friend. You do love your Merle! ;) Ha..poor sweet Jim trying to hide. Not Abe...I have a feeling Abe would want to be front and center no matter what was going on! I can't believe Daryl actually relaxed during the interview! It went SO well, that was awesome to read. You even got Jenner in there! SO happy for the Dixon family, business is now booming!
Daryl Dixon in a white shirt, black pants and a tie? yes please! RAWR! As usual your details are amazing as I could picture the entire wedding! Aw, I can understand how Beth and Daryl would both be having those thoughts, wishing they had something like this. OMG...Abe standing with his arms crossed was hysterical! LOL He proposed! That was the SWEETEST moment! He even got down on one knee...oh that man. YAY! They both deserve a wedding! Loved this! XO
GracieMae11 chapter 17 . 10/2/2019
Hmmm...I was wonder gin the same thing as Beth. Could Carol be happy in a small town? OMG, Merle and Carol are so in love! So cute how he calls Beth little one. Aww...Merle. WOW WOW...I did not see that coming! Perfect role for Negan! OMG, that whole thing was wild! Negan, Frankie...the casinos. SO glad Negan got what was coming to him! Aw, little Beth and Daryl...OF COURSE they are generating so much attention..I mean...just look at them! :) Finally, the master bedroom! Woo! And he carried her in...swoon! There is just something about him calling her "Mrs Dixon"...sigh...
So happy these two are so happy! :D Holy crap! Karma is right...LOTTA people getting what they deserve! I could not be happier that Andrea, Amy, Caesar and crazy Candace were caught and punished. LOVE it! oooh...a little plot of land? I like the sound of that! Great chapter!
leftmywingshome chapter 19 . 10/1/2019
Perfect way to wrap this one up! Happily Ever Afters all around! I am happy they had a wedding they'll remember and it was cute that they went back to Vegas. I love that Merle and Carol went to The Love Me Tender Chapel! Definitely a Merle sort of thing!

And the camper is a playhouse!

Such a sweet story! Thank you for sharing!
bestnanny3 chapter 19 . 9/30/2019
Another wonderful story! And as always I cried at the end. Sad to have it come to an end. Would have liked to know what MerleCarol's baby was, boy or girl. But otherwise just perfect. Thank you again for a mini mind va-kay. I will most definitely be here next Friday to check your new adventure into the Bethyl Universe!
MamaDCB chapter 19 . 9/28/2019
Awww. I’m so sad this story is over! But what a great ending. It was perfect! Can’t wait for the next Bethyl adventure!
Lotus11 chapter 19 . 9/28/2019
Ahhhh! I loved it. Everything turned out as it should. I can actually picture the little camper turned.
kevkye chapter 19 . 9/28/2019
I don't even know what to say ... except that this was a brilliant story. You did a spectacular job writing. I LOVE all your stories but this one is one of my all time favorites. Beth and Daryl went from being two total strangers who woke up married in Vegas to soulmates who made their marriage work and truly fell in love with one another. If it hadn't been for Daryl and Beth, Merle and Carol would have never met, fell in love and found their happily ever after too. I loved that Beth's family welcomed Daryl as one of their own and was a strong support system. I love the final chapter. The wedding was perfect and it showcased Daryl's and Beth's love beautifully. I'm glad they found their perfect spot of land for themselves and their family. Love Wes and Ruby. What a perfect addition to the family. With love and hard work, Daryl and Beth got their happily ever after. Brilliant, brilliant job as always. I'm so sad to see this end but anxious to see what you have come up with for next week. Have a wonderful weekend! :)