Reviews for Destinies Intertwine
PixieDust493 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Really REALLY loved it ) I love the pairing and just YAYY! Riku and Sora are my FAVOURITE KH Yaoi ship and you just write them SO well.

If not too unorthodox, I think you may be the artist for a LxLight Death Note Yaoi fanart I absolutely love, its signed "Marie Whatley" 2008? If it is you, I've written a short fanfic based on it. I've been googling to find the artist for sometime after I wrote the piece.
Plague Rose chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
... O_O Oh my... Don't you dare stop the fic!
lordkagome chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
This is really good! Continue writing it! Please!
Punkie-Spunk chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
No offense, but this is extremely similar to all the other yoai/ shounen-ai, how ever you wanna call it, fics i have ever read. It's fantastic; and the storyline (before this chapter) Is utterly original. But...well u get it. This is just one person's opinion...keep-a-going with it though; i wanna know what else happens.
Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Aw! At least it's not right off the bat like some of them i've read. Great artist, and a not-tto-bad writer either. Great job on the intro, too.
Neferet10210 chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
*blinks* well, i'm sorry that you aren't continuing (finishing?) this, I liked it. But that's alright. If you do update, please do so soon!
Ravianna chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
Please finish it.I'm noy trying to rush you but i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know what happens!
Angel K.D chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Hello Horus Goddess. I'm sorry if other people flamed you. I think your story is good. Although I do wonder about the ' having a life' thing...but fortunately for me I tend to ignore things like that. Anyway, I do find it disturbing that people attack authors, you know? Well, wether you want to continue this story or not, I'm behind you. Even if I'm a bit disappointed that its ending. But I'm with you anyways!

A.K.D.
Angel chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Hey, whoa... she flamed you big eh? well dont get discouraged lots of ppl r just patient and wait... i kno u have more important stuff to do but maybe if u have a little spare time u could put up the next chapters... if you can cause i love your story :-)

thanks! Angel
Sora-Rikus-Lover chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
aw! So Kawaii! PLEASE tell meh when you update!

THANKS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! UR STORY ROCKS!
ANGRY DIANA chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
OKAY, I HAVE TRIED BEING PATIENT FOR A LITTLE TOO LONG! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOU'VE WRITTEN YOU PROBABLY DON'T CHECK YOUR REVIEWS ANYMORE! WELL YOU SHOULD! PEOPLE STILL READ YOUR STORY! OKAY! NOW PLEASE CONTINUE WITH CHAPTERS 6,7,8, ETC... I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND PROBABLY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING ALSO SO GET WITH IT! JUST TO TELL YOU I WROTE THIS ON NOVEMBER 25, 2003. AS YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE STILL READ YOUR FICS SO HURRY IT UP!

sry about the attitude but its true! so as i said before, get with it!

Angry Diana
maritzamichelle chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
Wow! LOVE IT! LOVE IT AL!
Babel chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! _ I didn't find much Kingdom Hearts Yaoi fics but yours is one of the best I read! There are so cute together! and I see your drawing: so beautiful! You're a goddness! Yayy! *run see others pictures she didn't see yet!*
Meifu chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
O! Me like me like a lot! Please update this story a.s.a.p! .
fabricated-saint chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Awrr, I love this story so much, you're a wonderful writer.. dun ever doubt that ;) *is going to stalk you now*
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »