Reviews for Returning to your Past
Dionysus chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
And you criticise me for the occasional 'immortal soul-boy' story as you call them... but snideness aside, this is well written (as your darker fics usually are), very ponderous sounding (which adds to the tone) and descriptive. Xander's apathy towards the new Slayer is interesting/strange considering his earlier loyalties toward Buffy. Will this be explained in possible further chapters? One thing though: the story is becoming very similar to 'The Lost Immortal', be careful it doesn't become a clone. I look forward to any continuation, PS.
Kristy Marie chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I'm intrigued... I want to know more!
Casper chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Cryptic and Un-Xandery, but all in all, a good read. I am pretty interested in finding out more. I just wish you could be as descriptive with your action pieces as you are with your introspective pieces. There seems to be a lack of balance their. The scales are tilting towards a more cerebral story. Not that that is bad, mind you, but it can bore some readers and cause them to look elsewhere for entertainment. Not a bad read, i'm looking forward to follow-ups and exposition.
thepalerider chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Very good start! The immortal-vampire twist is always interesting to read. Hope to read more soon.