Reviews for Bad (Good?) Timing
Toni42 chapter 9 . 8/5/2019
Oooo, I love this. I like how you actually had Max's parents agree for him to stay with David, haven't seen it done like that before. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2019
Ooooof

well, that escalated quickly

This story is nicely written. You portrayed the characters very accurately as well. Can't wait for more. :)

-That One Draconequus
Shade Dean Jalo chapter 9 . 7/19/2019
Love this story, can’t wait to see what happens next!
CampCampFan90 chapter 9 . 6/18/2019
Woo, that confrontation needed to happen! Max is still adjusting to having someone genuinely and unconditionally care for him, and that's confusing and frustrating at first before you get used to it or understand it. And David really needed to hear from the horse's mouth that he wasn't majorly messing up.

Great chapters! I look forward to reading more from you!
CampCampFan90 chapter 7 . 6/16/2019
David and Max are in for quite a ride! I like that Max kept the broken staff as a memento. That was a sweet detail.

I'm always so enthralled with your dialogue! Seven chapters in and there hasn't been a line out of character. You really have a knack for capturing Max and David! Great work!
CampCampFan90 chapter 6 . 6/10/2019
Thank you for another amazing chapter! Rhea and Victor sound like an absolute piece of work without being over-the-top or even clearcut abusive. They're scarier because they sound like parents I've met before. Good on David to follow his instincts!
CampCampFan90 chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
Another amazing chapter! Poor David is trying so hard, but reality keeps ensuing. I wonder if we'll get to meet Max's parents finally. It'd be interesting to see what they're like.
CampCampFan90 chapter 4 . 6/1/2019
You've done a wonderful job writing David and Max without rushing the Dadvid relationship. I can see David having training as a mandated reporter, though he was pretty clueless when it came to Daniel. Even David could piece together from Parent's Day and such that Max's parents no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Looking forward to future chapters! Thank you for all your hard work!