Reviews for Versatile
jessa76 chapter 7 . 9/1
Nooooo going to the dance with Tyler end of story you need to stay home with your sister

Update ASAP please
I sooo hope they get the children or a children as well her and Emmett would be wonderful parents!
Love.Fiction.2020 chapter 7 . 8/22
liking it so far.
jessa76 chapter 6 . 8/11
I didn't think there time of the month bothered them since it was dead blood oh well. I hope emmett changes his mind about not talking to her while gone. Are bella and anna gonna talk about what happened and start there quest to figure out the cullen boys

Update ASAP please
UnknownReaderHasJoined chapter 5 . 5/6
I think you made Emmett older than others actually is in the books. Intentional?
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 5 . 12/14/2019
Love it!
ChloeMqt chapter 5 . 11/17/2019
Fibally a Emmett/OC story!
I'm really liking it so far :D I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! :)
jessa76 chapter 5 . 10/7/2019
Edward telling emmett he is doing the right thing someone call genuis book or world records

Update ASAP please oh please
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 10/4/2019
5 Chapter four
then Anna and Bella wrre masulled by lemmatys with best riends with both the fiie took ovr bitte woke to their new lives te aliens/Vulcans killed four found tem huntig god get the guilkty of criume Bodies ten gn got but capturd you are charged wit murdr the Attackked te Cullen found the ding then then Were next the both witn theirs Venom was into their heart te too laste Both wre gone doi something change the pleae the ten BBitten them to heal by saving their live thenuked both without bog or souls brought them they woke to newlives then Sliced killed by them ten punished them as Cullens for eternmity thennuked with them With three with othrs freakl four shatetterd then Atomized by bring them then lost as all of blood experimerntrd by as all of Brain surgries then killed them there Alice They are what wakibg up then hey suffered no life signs then Popped freely then with them saved but rescued they wre far too pale Snapped both vanished good more of them fourteen stolen from there ten experimented more than as all lost fart too much many more s all of blod WereAnmesiacs Alice they were attacked oh god we need blod then too late As all of blod from as all of animals then too late hair grew back abnormally they lost far too much many more weight sliced freely Severed them brought them good mauled by animals wre turned by snalkes wre draind woke as undead beings then Heads tore freely the killd them then lost need to matre with the freaks by IVF They wrre next as well then Destroyed without mercy then it really happened Alice felt her both were not sleeping at all from the change with they had much more far too paler complexions gasp had Firy Bright Yellow-golden/black eyes CARLISLE! ten they were already dead but made completely parmenmently immortal like them They wre experimented but hair grew back they never had kids from them donatd followed them then Smashed freely both then brought there good never are humans are dead then more then Extinct them good tore from here let humans never see tem were with siblings adopted then too late the sisters and best friends had planetary powers emerged they were not living people then in time a host saved them they etre Immortal at long last they were Not beings were powerful born differently Alice they did this things wre deportd clothes old/new both each mrged to their bodysuits from NASA Then Smashed the both as all of them sliced but erased them both they were severed from here brought there good they are unable do more they are Dead then too late Killed never made it out alive ten newspapers reported them killed in the Volturi palce drained of blood was Were as all of whollis of guards stolen looks were the ones with bitten m,ates then as all of them then Exploding then too late Alice they can't die of it they are born Vampire Slaying Assassins of their blood is wittered away gone saved by venom gasp hey were not humans what ae you we are Slayers Alice they are Vampire Slayers trained to fight from birth to now.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2019
Great story so far! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2019
Is this going to be an anti-Edward and/or anti-Bella fiction? A warning would be nice, because I love that Edward got through to the dense little floozy. In more than 90% of the stories he's waaaaay too soft in his rejections as if asking them to try harder. So should I keep reading or move on? I would love to see Emmett with someone else, I always hated Rosalie, but not when it means to suffer through E&B bashing. ;)
jessa76 chapter 4 . 10/4/2019
Oh Anna you are already in to deep with mr cullen as it is

Update ASAP please oh please
jessa76 chapter 3 . 10/4/2019
What's with him just now going to class with her and he wasn't before

Keep updating ASAP
jessa76 chapter 2 . 10/4/2019
So emmett as some interest already. Great keep them coming
jessa76 chapter 1 . 10/4/2019