Reviews for Hellfire
cicibunbuns chapter 14 . 4/29
There’s more Hades in her than anyone thought! That fire is actual fire!
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 22 . 12/12/2019
Omg love it!
magiaUn chapter 22 . 8/18/2019
I finished this story in literally a day! Thank you so much for sharing this gem with it’s really one of the most heart warming ffs I’ve ever read! I absolutely fell in love with Maddy and I’m kinda sad to see her story end. Maybe one day you can bless us with a story full of drabbles of Maddy’s life after descendants 3? Just a thought~ Either way, thank you again for this incredible story!
AmethystDragon14 chapter 22 . 8/16/2019
Apologizes for my absence in reviews but I saw your note about including D3 and I hadn't seen it until last night.
Anyway. Great story! I hope to see more form you :)
BibleQuizForever chapter 22 . 8/9/2019
I love! I love! I love! I'm really sad to see it is over, but it was so so so so so good. Thank you for both Harry and Hades pov! They were awesome!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2019
I just started this story today and was thoroughly shocked to learned that you had three new chapters this morning. It is so so so good. I am really enjoying it! Though I do have one tiny request. The next time Hades is there, can we have a bit more from his point of view? I just feel like it would be really cool to see it more from that side. Like not a whole chapter, but a longer paragraph, since it isn't his story, it's Maddy's.
Thank you. It is so good.
BibleQuizForever chapter 19 . 8/8/2019
So so so so so good! I love it so much. And I did not see the twist of Maddy getting turned to stone! Love it! Can the next chapter have a blip from Harry's love about this, since he loves her so much? That would be amazing! As well as if later we can have more of Hades pov. He is arguably my new favorite character.
Thank you, I love the story so much!
Mid9ight0Wolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
so many chapter in one go. yay cant wait to read more.
ilookhotinblack chapter 19 . 8/8/2019
So many chapters in one day, I’m so happy... please update ASAP
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 14 . 8/7/2019
I love this so much!
kristenfrey4 chapter 14 . 8/7/2019
Love it! Can’t wait for more!
musicluver246 chapter 11 . 8/6/2019
Great story so far.
Justsimplytaylormarie chapter 10 . 8/6/2019
Nooooo I need to know moreeeee! This fic is addicting!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 10 . 8/6/2019
Please update soon can't wait to read more
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 10 . 8/5/2019
So will Maddy also gain dragon powers later or will her powers be closer to Hades? Also will you be incorporating the new book as well? Maybe use that to have Maddy learn her own magic and powers