Reviews for Sacramentum (Covenant - Latin)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 18 . 7/31
Nice
AstROnAut chapter 18 . 7/12
Awwww, poor Ally. All those emotions. I hope it will get better for her soon! I love how Pogue is there for Ally without having to say anything! I hope that you will keep up with this story! I really enjoy it and was a little disappointed it was the last updated chapter.
AstROnAut chapter 17 . 7/12
Movie nights with friends are always the best! Ahh Kate returns and trying to cause shit! I'm not surprised with that! I love this story. Keep it up!
AstROnAut chapter 16 . 7/12
Oh snap. I can't wait to find out what is going with Pogue and Ally, and their connection! I'm sure it will be freaking interested! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
AstROnAut chapter 15 . 7/12
Pogue's apartment sounds like everyone dream place and it's just an apartment! I love how protective but annoying Reid is. I can't wait to see how the rest of the chapters will roll out.
AstROnAut chapter 14 . 7/12
Love the wet willy Ally gave Reid. It was well deserved. Hopefully, Astrid will be a great part of their group, and I absolutely love how attentive Pogue is to Ally.
AstROnAut chapter 13 . 7/12
The connection has finally been made with the Chase at mall! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next now! Should be really interesting. I love how great the brothers are to Ally. Always keeping an eye on her even when she doesn't want them. Just lovable!
AstROnAut chapter 12 . 7/12
Man, I was sure Ally was gonna hurt the boys with her anger. I bet Pogue is gonna be angry with Tyler for interrupting them. Keep up the great work!
AstROnAut chapter 11 . 7/11
Of course the boys would want to keep an eye on Ally, especially after everything that happen when Caleb ascended. I can't wait to see what is going to happen when the Sons find out what is going on!
AstROnAut chapter 10 . 7/11
Who wouldn't pick Pogue over Reid. I would pick Pogue over Reid. Introduction have finally been met with Chase. I'm sure things are about to get really interesting now!
AstROnAut chapter 9 . 7/11
I forgot about Chase! I'm sure he will be causing trouble soon enough, especially for the new couple. I can't wait to see how that is going to happen! I love the pairing of Pogue and Ally, they are great!
AstROnAut chapter 8 . 7/11
That is one hell of a dream! I bet this will cause some issues in future chapters! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next! Love it!
AstROnAut chapter 7 . 7/11
Ok, there is definitely something going on with Pogue and Ally and I can't wait to see how it is going to develop! This is amazing!
AstROnAut chapter 6 . 7/11
I honestly expect the meeting with Kate and Ally to be more violent. Oh well, there are definitely more chapters to come! I'm loving this story!
AstROnAut chapter 5 . 7/11
Damn, you could almost feel the hatred coming off Pogue, but of course, he couldn't stay made at her! I cannot wait to see what Kate's reaction is going to be! I bet she won't be happy whatsoever!