Reviews for Bobbity
geekymom chapter 11 . 3/15
Wonderful story!
fhl1234 chapter 11 . 3/15
Really good fanfic so far. Hope Harry doesn't have another seizure. What caused them? When will Harry get his presents and cake? Thanks for posting.
drarry lover for life chapter 7 . 12/16/2019
you need to have people beta read your work before you post it because it is great but I can barely figure out what some of the words are supposed to be.
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 11/1/2019
UIa chapter 9 . 10/12/2019
plz update...I ope the Malfoys are nice
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 10/7/2019
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 9 . 10/7/2019
first of all I hope you feel better soon second of all I love the chapter is very well written and I can't wait to see what happens next I'm actually curious what Lucius is up to so looking forward to finding that out
RaileLevy chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
Im sorry but i can't read any further. Please get a beta reader, your typos are atrocious.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Who’s ‘Arthur’, and why doesn’t he condone child abuse?

Edit your work. Typos like that make you sound like a typical uneducated redneck. However, I get the feeling that’s the persona you’re going for. Rest easy. A story like this would make the trailer park proud...
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 10/5/2019
Miakahitoshi chapter 7 . 9/25/2019
If ya don't like the story or the way it is written...dont read it. I will not feel bad, and nothing you say will anger or make me feel bad because well... it's a story that is fake, in a world that is fake. If it angers you...bye Felicia.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
The romanticized and heavily exaggerated child abuse in your story suggests you enjoy hurting people. The gun wielding bimbo you use for your story ‘art’ suggests you’re a sexist gun nut. Your writing is indicative of a lack of education. An unedited story points to laziness.

Let me guess, you’re one of those right wing bigots. Keep making America ‘great’, one badly written story at a time.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 9/22/2019
Mrs.Muessig chapter 7 . 9/22/2019
omg I love it. will the next chapter be them swimming?
Mrs.Muessig chapter 6 . 6/30/2019
please write more on this story. I really enjoy it.