Reviews for Bobbity
UIa chapter 9 . 10/12
plz update...I ope the Malfoys are nice
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 10/7
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 9 . 10/7
first of all I hope you feel better soon second of all I love the chapter is very well written and I can't wait to see what happens next I'm actually curious what Lucius is up to so looking forward to finding that out
ChicagoChaingang chapter 1 . 10/6
Im sorry but i can't read any further. Please get a beta reader, your typos are atrocious.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/5
Who’s ‘Arthur’, and why doesn’t he condone child abuse?

Edit your work. Typos like that make you sound like a typical uneducated redneck. However, I get the feeling that’s the persona you’re going for. Rest easy. A story like this would make the trailer park proud...
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 10/5
Miakahitoshi chapter 7 . 9/25
If ya don't like the story or the way it is written...dont read it. I will not feel bad, and nothing you say will anger or make me feel bad because well... it's a story that is fake, in a world that is fake. If it angers you...bye Felicia.
The romanticized and heavily exaggerated child abuse in your story suggests you enjoy hurting people. The gun wielding bimbo you use for your story ‘art’ suggests you’re a sexist gun nut. Your writing is indicative of a lack of education. An unedited story points to laziness.

Let me guess, you’re one of those right wing bigots. Keep making America ‘great’, one badly written story at a time.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 9/22
Mrs.Muessig chapter 7 . 9/22
omg I love it. will the next chapter be them swimming?
Mrs.Muessig chapter 6 . 6/30
please write more on this story. I really enjoy it.
Why would you want to use a picture of some dumb bimbo with guns for your profile picture?

Oh wait... poor grammar; Inability to use punctuation; Bad spelling; A poorly thought out plot; Romanticized child abuse; A poster of Trump on your bedroom to get you in the mood...

Okay. I know why now. I have a question: did you drool when you wrote this and did it make the keyboard sticky?
Hope06 chapter 6 . 5/30
Awwww the scene everyone all cuddled up
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 5/30
sexinurse chapter 5 . 5/29
love the story so far. I hope you continue to write chapters.