Reviews for Early Arrival
A surprise to be Shore but an unwelcome one
You are on this Council but we do not give you the rank of star water s fan
This is so funny hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha Garmin you hahahahahahahaha
Ha ha ha ha, Harkin becoming friend's with Luke and Leia ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
WellLifeJustAintFair chapter 16 . 6/14/2022
I love how Palpatine keeps his throne un-lubricated solely to annoy people.
WellLifeJustAintFair chapter 2 . 6/14/2022
“iS yOuR lIvEr PoIsOnEd?”

I am literally dying of laughter right now.
Deepthoughts42 chapter 3 . 4/22/2022
Everyone give Yoda grief for his advice to Anakin in episode 3 but it honestly wasn’t that bad. Telling a general in the middle of a war to be prepared to lose people close to him is not out of line. Telling Anakin to prepare for the inevitable deaths of loved ones is pretty much the only thing that can be done in that situation. It’s not like Anakin shared any details of who died or how, so yoda gave him advice that applied to the broadest possible range of possibilities. It’s bad luck and dramatic irony that it was visions of his wife in childbirth and not Rex or Obi Wan dying in battle like Yoda probably assumes.
Stormshadow13 chapter 26 . 2/23/2022
I’d love to change it in this. I also like that Tarkin with a good guy or became a good guy.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 26 . 2/21/2022
Okay, I have to admit I kind of, maybe screamed just a little when I saw Leia marrying Biggs. At the same time, this is a sweet ending.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/27/2022
I loved it, thanks for writing this!
teruin42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Loved the Princess Bride references, who knew that force sensitive toddlers mucking with his mind would turn Tarkin into the Dread Pirate Roberts?
teruin42 chapter 17 . 10/28/2021
Yep, the holiday special sets a fairly solid low bar for Star Wars projects. You have to go to things like Birdemic and Manos to get worse
teruin42 chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
The Kray dragons eating the fake Tuskens was hilarious.
SarahBethLF chapter 26 . 6/25/2021
Great story! It brings back the days of small children mayhem (my youngest just graduated from college). Having children does change a person. I noticed how Anakin's eyes stopped going yellow after a while. I love that Tarkin became a big softiein my mind, there was some force woowoo going on with that. After all, the dragons adored and were (somewhat) tamed by the twins. Couldn't Tarkin have had a similar response? Last commentPalpatine eaten by dragons. Perfect!