Reviews for Early Arrival
1saaa chapter 19 . 9/8/2019
interesting but good :) Not sure if palpy is the kinda guy to relax in a pool though...
ILDV chapter 19 . 9/8/2019
Very GREAT
EllanaSkywalker chapter 19 . 9/7/2019
Luke and Mara are so cute ! « Wuke ! » It’s also so cute !
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2019
Oh this is great!
Iliny chapter 19 . 9/6/2019
Oh my God! Luke and Mara are so cute! I love how they are already so taken with each other. Mara's little "Wuke!" had me squeeing.

I'm really really hoping Palpatine doesn't find out about the children for awhile yet. Also, His Imperial Travesty speaking fluent Gungan is something I had never even considered. I find that highly humorous.

I noticed that when you had Anakin switch to using his Vader persona, his speech was a lot more formal and how you would expect Darth Vader to talk. It's a small detail but I really liked it.

"He'd keep the twins' lives and limbs safe." LIMBS. I'm sorry but I laughed at the irony. In canon he definitely doesn't have a history of keeping his twins' (Luke's) limbs safe. I don't know if you did that on purpose, but I thought it was hilarious.

Thanks for sharing!
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 19 . 9/6/2019
Wuke hahahaha ...
palpatine is not happy sith.
Brievel chapter 19 . 9/6/2019
Those two are destined for each other, huh?
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 19 . 9/6/2019
Pass out the plushies! Great update! :D
banzi chapter 19 . 9/6/2019
Enjoyed your update.
MumsieDo chapter 18 . 9/2/2019
I agree with the other posters. Ani, that comeback was pricelessly perfect! Too bad A and P don't have another baby boy...he could pee in Yoda's face during a diaper change. :)
Iliny chapter 18 . 8/31/2019
Sorry I'm late reviewing this. I completely forgot.

This was a great chapter. I'm glad that Ahsoka and Rex got to reunite. Also, the krayt dragons are always a joy to have around (although, Tarkin probably doesn't think so). ;)

"'Shut up, Yoda,' Anakin retorted calmly." Ahahahahaha! That cracked me up. Yoda might mean well, but some of his views are just a bit outdated.

Congratulations, Obi-Wan and Talia! The interactions between those two were sweet. They make a good couple. And I love how they're raising little Mara and Leo.

Yes! More plushies! You really love using plushies in your fics, don't you? Not that I blame you. Plushies do make things better. Keep the plushies coming.

I think it's hysterical that the twins managed to "tame" Tarkin. I'm not surprised, of course, because anyone who doesn't fall in love with the twins is completely heartless (cough, Palpatine, cough). I love how their parents are completely exasperated by it too. It's only going to get more exasperating here on out, Anakin and Padme - especially since now there's a third Skywalker child to add to the mix.

Thank you for sharing!
Krysta Farrell chapter 18 . 8/29/2019
I love... no. I ADORE this story! I'm so glad that Anakin chose family over the Dark Side and Palpatine! The kids are too cute for words, and their gifts of taming savage beasts, animal and human, are awesome! I'm really glad you wrote a story where Anakin and Padmé get to be a family together. Adding in Obi-Wan just sweetens the pot, add in Yoda and hilarity ensues. Add in Tarkin and... well I'm actually finding it very hard to imagine having him be warm and gentle towards the children. I'm trying and I know I'll succeed, but it's difficult right now, lol.

I'm really glad they're able to help the clone troopers get their chips removed and that they're being rehabilitated. I have a feeling that Ahsoka will be helping out a lot with that. Could a romance with Rex be in the future? And the fact that Obi-Wan found love again is just awesome! I never thought he'd get married, but it suits him. Now only if Yoda could fine a mate... I know he's stubborn and set in his ways, but he deserves a crack at happiness too!

Wonderful job! I can't wait until your next update!
scottusa1 chapter 18 . 8/29/2019
Great chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
Robert Escher chapter 15 . 8/29/2019
I think we can allow the time slip with Jarus. :) Great story, still following!
Chrysanthemum9484 chapter 18 . 8/29/2019
... I think I might have read too much cuteness and fluff lately.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »