Reviews for Early Arrival
MumsieDo chapter 17 . 8/21/2019
I love everything about this story! I can just picture that walking skeleton's expression and torment (Tarkin), Yoda's lips pursing as he wipes at spit up on his robes, and Ani and Padme corralling Obi in just such a way he can't escape! Impressive. Most impressive, Master LPK9!
Brievel chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
I have to admit, I love when you make Obi-Wan squirm. :D

Luckily Christopher doesn't scream too much. He's more of a stompy-mimicky type (it's pretty funny/cute when he mimics phone notification sounds, birds, ringtones, and his father's Switch system sounds. Maybe he's decided to learn binary or electronica rather than English.) Except when Daddy leaves for work. Then he's *very* loud. 0.0

I have to admit, I've got a certain evil glee at Tarkin's predicament. He is truly loathsome.
banzi chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
Loved how they are tormenting Tarkin. Also enjoyed Ben's part of the chapter. Wonderful update.
scottusa1 chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
Good chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
Dream Plane chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
I sure hope Tarkin doesn't get away, even though screaming kids are awful. I think it's cool that you brought in Mara (what's her brother's name?) though I never liked the expanded universe that much-it's a bit too weird, but that's me. And Obi's in love, yay!
Dream Plane chapter 16 . 8/20/2019
Oh goodness! I can totally imagine Yoda changing the baby's diaper! XD I'm glad there wasn't any drama between him and Ani. I'm looking forward to what Ani will do to Tarkin, the ol' meanie.
Dream Plane chapter 15 . 8/20/2019
Cool chappie! I thought it was funny how Sabe would have liked to be an actress, possible Kiera Knightly reference? I wonder how the twins can sense things that Ani can't, even though he's also strong with the force. Maybe it's because they can bounce ideas and feelings off each other-I constantly do that with my twin. I hope Ani can come to terms with Yoda, though he was pretty infuriating in the prequels sometimes, sorry Yoda! :) Will the twins see snow? That would be fun!
Morriganna chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
Aww Kenobi is going to freak out when Talia gets pregnant.
Cole Roz chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
I love how they're just collecting kids! X3
Iliny chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
I love everything about this chapter. Tarkin being subjected to screaming children, Luke being upset about Mara and Leia being upset about Luke, Obi-Wan and Talia - it was all great.

Thanks for sharing.
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
This is perfect! At long last, Obi gets what Ani and Padme have been saying! Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2019
Oh this is going to be good! I can't wait! Tarkin is so doomed.
Sfloresf chapter 16 . 8/15/2019
Great Chapter! I really Loved how the Little Luke and Leia reacted towards Yoda... very sweet, But so funny too. I thought the whole Yoda changing the baby’s diaper was HILARIOUS. I’m so glad that Obiwan was able to make Yoda see how the Jedi Order had failed.. ESPECIALLY Anakin. What surprised me the most was that Moff Tarkin was trusted with misplaced “Force Sensative” children. What is that Evil Sidious up to? GREAT! Great! Story. :]
Sfloresf chapter 15 . 8/15/2019
Very Brilliant Chapter! I thought the way Sabe met with Anakin was very “Espionage”. I thought is was funny when Anakin found out that his Wanted Reward was higher than Obiwan’s. It seems that the Twins are getting more and more powerful as they are growing up. I truly like the way this story is building and building... Now let’s see what Yoda has to say about EVERYTHING? Thanks for the update. :]
MumsieDo chapter 16 . 8/14/2019
Oh Stars! I rolled with the bit about Yoda changing a diaper! THAT was hilarious! Hmm...I suspect Master Yoda didn't visit the Jedi babies in the creche. Yeah. No wonder Padme lost it! Wait till she tells Ani and Snips and Obi! To be a fly on that wall for that convo! I'm still intrigued by this odd Force ability the twins' are exhibiting with wild animals. Wonder what would happen if they were let loose with a rancor? Or a herd of shaaks? And, that CLIFFIE! Wow! Great update!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »