Reviews for Early Arrival
AngelBlue1852 chapter 26 . 11/28/2019
O_O So awesome of a story...I'm loving it!
TheAmazingAuthoress chapter 26 . 11/28/2019
Happy endings for EVERYBOOOOOODY!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 26 . 11/27/2019
It's true that I am a Han/Leia shipper but I am happy they had happy endings even if it was with someone else. Good work.
TactfuLizard chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
Aww! What an adorable fic. I love it
Robert Escher chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
I am sad to see the end of this lovely story, but it is a happy one, so... YAY! Thank you for your work.
Sfloresf chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
Awww! I love the fact that Anakin and Padme had six Children. I honestly believe that had they had the chance they would have had many children. I really felt the authentic love the Skywalker sibling have for each other.. that family hug was felt in my heart. I liked that you Leia married some else and that Han married Q’ira. It was a Pleasure and a delight reading this story. It had adventure, humor and especially Love. There was never a dull moment.. So I THANK YOU for taking me as a reader on this journey.. and sharing your talent. I hope to read more in the future. Till then May The Force Be With You. :]
Sfloresf chapter 25 . 11/26/2019
Such an Amazing chapter. From Ahsoka visiting Geonosis to Obiwan becoming a father to Padme and Anakin finding out about their addition. It looks like things are falling into a place where our Heroes can focus on their own lives. My favorite part of this story that makes a reference to Yoda being a youngling and referring to him as “Cute”. I have seen the new series “The Mandolorian” (Great series so far). “Baby Yoda” is ADORABLE! Can’t wait to see what’s next for Heroes. :]
EllanaSkywalker chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
I love this story (and it’s true, baby Yoda are sooo cute !) Tarkin is funny, Hett is cool and your pairing is a great idea. Thanks for this story and sorry for the bad English, I’m not English and I have not use google translation
TheAmazingAuthoress chapter 18 . 11/26/2019
Tarkin is no match for the power of cuteness
TheAmazingAuthoress chapter 13 . 11/25/2019
The plushie comment threw me off XD
TheAmazingAuthoress chapter 12 . 11/25/2019
Oh no. Not Ashoka!
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 26 . 11/25/2019
anakin and padme six children wow...
laurapal chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
I loved this. I'm glad Leia and Han married different people. They are very different from canon at the end of this fic and I wish more AUs would consider how that might lead to different paths.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
I like this alternative set of pairings for this story. It makes sense that changing all that came before would change the marriages too. I love that you brought in Biggs. And I love that Anakin and Padme had so many kids.
EmlynMara chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
Oh my goodness! That was certainly a shock. I’ll think about it... :-)
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »