Reviews for Early Arrival
Phantom Actress chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
I'm so excited to read more!
HistoricalHijinks chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Yessssssss. Give it to me! God, I love your stories, they've inspired me to actually begin production on a foray of my own into Star Wars (well you and the new Disney crap. The only canon is Legends! The Force Wills It!), and most of them are a delightful mix of serious and hilarious.

If you've never read it, check out 'For family' by nanuk. Fantastic Vader Redemption story!
Carrie2sky chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Oh this is such a neat idea! I like it a lot and can't wait to see how the twins come early will change the course of the plot!

It's great that they are both right since they had a boy/girl twin, LOL!

Great beginning, I look forward to more!
Sfloresf chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Oh! Oh! I’m sure Obiwan didn’t think he was going to assist in the birth of Anakin’s children.. I’m curious to see how Anakin is going to react to the whole situation. I’m looking forward to reading more of this very captivating story. I’ve already added to my Favorite and Followed stories. Looking forward to the next chapter. :]
Joeclone chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
I like it! Different era, familiar faces, and the stakes are high!
Morriganna chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
LOL!

HELP! HELP!
lynxreader chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
oh, now THIS is a novel twist on things. so many possibilities, you could move the very next scene in almost any direction at all. possibly the _least_ likely direction to go from here would be souring the relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan; they'll spend the next few hours fretting over Padme and the kids instead of duelling, after all - so there goes maybe half of canon right off those rails. watched, most eagerly.
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
yeay, following!
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Wonderful! Great start and I can't wait to see what Anakin does! What Obi does! What Padme does! Love it!
1saaa chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
oh this could be interesting :)

try not to redeem Vader in a few chapters. it ruins a lot of the suspense inside what could be a very good story.
Nightwing5123 chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
I like the way you have Obi-Wan running around screaming for help.
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Very good start.

I must confess, I felt tremendous glee in the last sentence and I could just picture the scene of a terrified Obi-Wan screaming in a high pitched voice, running down the ramp whilst Anakin stares in shock.

I look forward to seeing what happens next; hoping for two slightly terrified Force users against an in pain/angry Padme.

:D
Darth Tenibris2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
This has already got me squealing like a idiot! Ohh I can't wait! I dare say I've not read a single thing from you I've not loved from the first chapter!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31