Reviews for Early Arrival
EmlynMara chapter 25 . 11/24/2019
Haven’t seen the show yet. This sounds rather amusing. I’m glad they thought of getting Hett involved. And yes, Yoda needs to hear some unpleasant truths. More twins.
Brievel chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
:O :O :O You had my jaw hanging around my ankles at Leia marrying Biggs!
(Hooray for sentient mosses!)
Merewenna chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
OMG, that's actually my OTP you hit there! Leia with Biggs, that is I'm not a huge fan of Qi'ra, she just doesn't exist in my fics
banzi chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
Enjoyed your story.
Iliny chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
Gotta say, at first I was like, "What about Han?" But it all works out in the end. :) He also still gets his happy ending.

I love all the Skywalker siblings. And Jackson. Holy Force. If that kid is only thirteen and he's almost as tall as his dad... just wow. He's gonna be HUGE. They're all wonderful.

This was a lovely ending. Thank you for sharing.
IanAlphaAxel chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
Beautiful! Wonderful ending! Absolutely loved this story!
Mahria chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
It's amazing how changing one aspect (Padmé going into labour on Mustafar) opened up the avenue for such an interesting story. Great job! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Obi-Wan being squeamish while Padmé was in labour was hilarious.
Morriganna chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
I like this alternative ending! Please do such endings again sometime!
Ember Nickel chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
Aww, I like this idea for this significant AU. :) Nice work!
ravenite33 chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
Nah, the ending makes perfect sense. With no Empire Han and Leia would never have met.
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
Wow! Did NOT see that coming! But I actually agree. I think Han and Qi'ra would have made a good couple. No question she loved him...she let him go, despite the pain it caused her. Very enjoyable story! I look forward to more of your amazingly creative works!
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 25 . 11/23/2019
I love it! I have always been of the opinion that Ani and P would've had a whole passel of kids. As an only child, I think Ani would've wanted a large family. So, this is just great! Bring on the babies!
125b chapter 6 . 11/22/2019
...
MumsieDo chapter 25 . 11/22/2019
Ahhhh...Skywalker Baby Bliss. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. :)
Iliny chapter 25 . 11/21/2019
BABY YODA! It is absolutely adorable! I'm loving The Mandalorian so far.

Glad the Kenobi family made it through the birth of their first child. Ob-Wan is such a proud daddy. And Jinn is the perfect name for his little boy. :)

My God, two more baby Skywalkers! Good luck, Anakin and Padmé. They're going to have their hands full wrangling five Skywalker children. I shudder to think what they'll be like as adults. In canon, Luke was blowing up giant battle stations at 19 and Leia was practically leading an entire rebellion at the same age. To have five of them running around - now that's insanity.

Great chapter and story. I love all the weddings and relationships and babies. Thanks for sharing.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »