Reviews for Professor Gandalf the Grey
Could Hermione or Luna have a copy of Tolkien's books? It would make sense with their strange and unusual tastes for knowledge and life

Maybe have the author be a Middle Earth descendant whose relatives escaped with the help of the Valar during the original Saron War who then preceded to have visions of Middle Earth's future and wrote them down?
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 2 . 9/15/2023
Voldemort: I agreed fighting against the boy who lived not a bleeding DEMIGOD!
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 1 . 9/15/2023
then boom. Ancalagon the black
Onch Sing chapter 9 . 8/25/2023
I highly expect you to complete this story with the grandeur of my favorite character Gandalf as like fic, Where the Shadows Lie.
Onch Sing chapter 1 . 8/25/2023
Have you finished writing this story? I really like Gandalf. I hope to read to the end. I will be very happy if you come back and finish it beautifully.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2023
AW COME ON! Why have you given up on continuing this story?! Does it really just take a few comments of some biased Potter fans, to stop you from writing. If you can't handle some bad criticism, then why bother writing a story, which you gonna abandon in the middle, because of something like this, anyways. Seriously what's the point of discontinuing a Story, just to leave behind frustrated readers?!
Surthum chapter 3 . 5/16/2022
Why aren't they apparating?
The Dark Sapphire chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
Could not have named the story better than it is. While not the most 'exciting' story it is definently a far more interesting one that I expected.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
Really? How the fuck can Gandalf teach about a world he JUST got to? This is retarded lol.
danieljfdsantos chapter 2 . 12/7/2021
I loved the fanfic, not only because of the chemistry of characters but by harmony between fantastic part (magic) and the realistic part (human mind, deep layered characters) too. One augments the other. The moment that Snape get out of the duel with Gandalf is priceless.
dreamflower02 chapter 9 . 8/25/2021
Gandalf is my favorite non-hobbit character in LotR, and I think you've done a great job with him.

He's more open in this story and less secretive, but I think that can be explained by his knowledge that he will need help to get home, and that these worlds are so far apart in nature that his words will not get back to Middle-earth.

Very good story, I'm glad to say.
EricFreak chapter 9 . 8/5/2021
I've liked this story so far. sometimes I'll admit to being a little disinterested, but other times it had my rapt'ed attention. Gandalf in HP is a really neat Idea.

I feel like Gandalf is open to others, but yet too bothered to explain anything in great detail all at once, but would rather, allow things to come naturally. You have got Gandalf character down fairly well, and I'm kinda glad the bashing isn't typical but rather how Gandalf would act, even when he finds things out, he does not ever judge right away on those things.

Write more when you can, i know how procrastination can be.
Al chapter 5 . 6/17/2021
Oh, yes, it is good. And long is good, too. Don't apologize for long chapters! The more the merrier!
Juan Sotomayor chapter 5 . 6/15/2021
Oh look, another Slytherin bad, Hermione wankfic.
Crazzytony chapter 9 . 6/14/2021
Very interested in this story I hope to see more of it soon.