Reviews for Sweet Disposition
FlavorCountry chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Wow. Well done. This story, and this chapter. Her conflict you describe when she's behind the bathroom door; well, you put me right there with them. That takes a soft but firm touch.

You've got it.
Jbug47 chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Wow! Great chapter! Ready for more!
bingblot chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Yay! Love how Beckett finally finds the courage to go for what she wants! And admitted "yet"!
Now, dare I hope that the next chapter will be M-rated?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Ohhh I didn't realise how much I missed reading fanfiction. Thank you so much for still be writing for Castle. Somehow you get them so well and it's beautiful. Thank you
fanficfan452 chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
This story is amazing like all your stories. Thank you so much!
blodi52 chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Wow,beautiful!
CastellumKeep chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Not the least big upset that you ended this chapter here. :) :) :) I KNOW they will be interrupted before anything really good happens. It is just their way. ;)
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Whoa! Oh, yes! Can’t wait for the rest of this scene...
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
Shiver. So sweet and emotional. So THEM. Beautiful and conflicted.
theputz913 chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Wow! So proud of them for talking their way through it all and deciding to demolish the rest of that wall together...no more holding back. Just have a bad feeling that their first time is going to be interrupted by their killer.
3rdfah chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Whew, but of course the situation had to lead to right here.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Love this. I’m off to catch up. Don’t know how I missed it the first time. Thanks for making me smile this morning!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
“He meant to hit the gym before her wall came down.” Love that line and the image of Castle having that thought in that moment! Great chapter. Thanks for writing!
CastleExtreme chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Wonderful chapter.
aussiecate chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
I love the truth of the conflict Kate feels, but how, when Rick is close, it all melts away. Geez I hope the serial killer doesn’t have the boys timing!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »