Reviews for Sweet Disposition
Retired1984 chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Really nice chapter. Thanks

D
joelle.h.good chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Hurray! But I know I shouldn’t be celebrating. The killer will come in JUST right at that magic moment! GRRR!
Such a good chapter.
PS. Don’t listen to the haters. Yours stories are amazing, and your portrayal of Kate is precise. Regardless if she is selfish at moments in her life is from the defining moment when her mom got murdered. I think we’d all be shocked if she wasn't guarded and selfish at moments. She wants to change like always and your making that happen. Haters just be hatin!
Can we maybe expect a companion M chapter?
MsNYC chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Hot and heavy... great update...looking forward to what comes next!
freeasabird14 chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Fabulous update. It's so good; I can't wait to read more. #Caskett #Always
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
The killer is so going to ruin the moment! I'm having heart palpitations!
Caskett1963 chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Between what I want to happen next and what I think will happen next...cannot wait. Absolutely loving this story.
tallcajun chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Really enjoy your creativity when it comes to Castle-Beckett adventures. This one is soooo good.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
No regrets for any of us. Thank you for sharing this journey with us!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
love, love, love it. Thanks for sharing!
Dmarx chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Ahhhhh you’re killing me with this one! Can’t wait to see what’s to come :)
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
I hope they are watching out for the bad guy. That could spoil things. I love the story. Beautiful!
aussiecate chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
Woohoo! It’s always a treat to have a new story from you & this one is no exception :) Loved it & you’re right, Kate is totally screwed!
Castle4Eva chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
fantastic. I hope this pesky serial killer doesn't interfere with their night of passion.
Copop chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Oh, wow, Kate is really going for it. Who can blame her, she loves Castle. I just hope it's not too soon, despite Kate wanting this, after confirming when Castle asked, even.

Lovely butterflies in my belly when reading this, thank you :)

Till the next chapter :)