Reviews for Sweet Disposition
This story... perfect!
SeannysMom chapter 5 . 6/14/2019
Beautiful story ! Thank you
cinderellasmonkey chapter 5 . 6/12/2019
I’ve been waiting days for an update so I went over to your tumblr to see if you’ve been out. I can’t believe this was the last chapter! I love it so much! Def wish there was a smut ending thanks for your work!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 5 . 6/10/2019
What a wonderful story. Thanks for writing!
Dmarx chapter 5 . 6/10/2019
As usual, this was completely adorable and the entire story had me grinning like a fool!
operaluvr chapter 5 . 6/10/2019
The last paragraph is everything. Come on chapter 6.
1822andallthat chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
Thank you. Perfect story to lose oneself in.
1822andallthat chapter 4 . 6/9/2019
Ah, so no creep but Ryan and Espo. That works too.
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 6/9/2019
Nnnnnnnffffffff!
Those two are so in love.
Wait- isn't there a killer lurking about?
luh29 chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
Ahh, so beautiful! This story was such an amazing thing to read these last few days. Thank you so much, Raina! I missed your writing a lot and this brought me much joy! Hoping for another one soon! :)
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 6/9/2019
Gahhhh perfect
Mitchmouse chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
Thanks for dipping your writing toes back into the Castle moat. It makes me smile to see your work in my inbox and sometimes I waffle between reading it immediately or waiting until it can be savored. Again another fabulous story that kept me wanting more.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
Perfect premise. Perfect beginning.
KB91 chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
A perfect story from beginning to end. Every word of it. Thank you. :)
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 6/8/2019
What a lovely ending. She realizes and admits that he’s already on the inside of her walks. And she can’t wait. Goes to the loft late at night/early morning to be with him. Thanks, Raina, for writing and sharing this with us. Nice to have more Caskett from you. As always. Thanks again.
364 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »