Reviews for Sweet Disposition
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
This was so great. It’s wonderful to have you back.
ElValTal chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
Fabulous, wonderful, excellent! Love this story and can't WAIT to read more!
neversoonenough chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
As always, brilliant and addictive, and too good to ever be over. This was wonderful, and clearly loved by all your fans. Should you decide to add to it, we'll all be here, ready to love what comes next. Thank you for this.
Castle4Eva chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
fantastic chapter. thanks!
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
So love this. Thank you.
Harryfan011 chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
Oh man... This was an amazing chapter...

I am a little disappointed that you have decided not to continue this story and despite my feelings, I respect your decision because I know that this is the perfect conclusion to this story.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us, this absolute gem of a story...

Till next time,
Harryfan011.
Caskettlove77 chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
I loved this story! You always write them so tru to character. You write their love so tenderly!
girl who casts no shadow chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
You certainly know how to make your fans fiddly anticipate more. This is breathtakingly delicious in all of the most perfect ways. I was literally at the edge of my seat hoping for more. thank you and once again i cannot wait till you update this again. i miss caskett!
Copop chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
Aaaw, she couldn't wait anymore. That's so sweet *hearteyes*

Thanks, Raina, for this little story.

Until your next posting! *hug*
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
I love that she went to find him. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
Thank goodness one of them went to find the other! Hahaha. I so love this. Thank you!
E.Sign chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
Lovely. I was sad to see it marked as complete. Will definitely read if u post more
rina123nike chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
Great Story. Thank you
FuelDH206 chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
I enjoyed this so much. The way you write these characters is so magical and I have missed your stories so very much!
Trude chapter 5 . 6/6/2019