Reviews for Not But For You
Drsquirrel chapter 1 . 11/26/2022
I love this story! Their interaction is so sweet and seems so natural the way you write it. I hope you’re doing okay and come back to finish it one day.
TuggingMyEarWhenever09 chapter 4 . 8/20/2022
i love this story! it's the first Nevmione i have read. i wanted to review earlier but i just couldn't pause reading...

you have done an impressive job keeping Neville in character, he's so damn cute!3
catalina05 chapter 5 . 5/30/2022
I hope one day you return and keep writing this story. I love it.
fallenhero57 chapter 6 . 11/18/2021
Just caught up to this story and hope hope hope that you get back to it one day. I really do enjoy it and was really looking forward to the next chapter of Neville and Hermione! You still have a fan here, so it would be awesome for a update! Lovely story!
Doreene chapter 6 . 6/30/2021
You are an amazing writer! I’m just stating a fact. Don’t let your circumstances get you down because your ex was stupid. You have given us some inspiration with your lovely words and for that i thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
spicy
sissy21 chapter 6 . 7/19/2020
I just found this today and i have to say i can't wait for your next installment. Its so adorable and delightfully smutty i love it. I hope life treats you well and that all your writing muses come back to you without giving you much issue.
Kimberlee Knapp Tibbetts chapter 6 . 7/14/2020
take the time you need! know that this story is very good. so sorry for the divorce.
BratGirl1983 chapter 5 . 5/3/2020
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update
adans chapter 6 . 4/25/2020
hi there! life has been crazy with this pandemic going around and i hope you're doing well! i found your story at the right time and would just like to tell you how much i love it! don't worry about not posting soon, though, we'll wait for you no matter how long it takes. thank you for writing a beautiful story, there's not a lot of neville/hermione stories out there, and to find yours is a blessing
covenmama chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
I‘m so glad I found this story! I hope things start to right themselves for you ! Even during this Pandemic..
I‘m enjoying your story a great deal! Take care!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 6 . 3/28/2020
I wish you find your muse because it is a bloody amazing story! hope you are alright now completely. Virtual hug!
Ravena D. Alister chapter 6 . 1/12/2020
You absolutely are a treat and he he is totally an idiot. Take ur time to do you. Us loyal fans will be waiting here for u when u return
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2020
Thoroughly enjoying this story! I always love a good Hermione/Neville fic (and there aren't nearly enough). Looking forward to an update whenever you're ready :) thank you!
rilkelee chapter 5 . 1/5/2020
AHHHH! I saw this one coming, but the way it happened! Omg. I am loving this story. I am so sorry to hear about all the chaos in your life right now, take your time and take care of yourself. Whenever you are ready I will be so happy to see the update!