Reviews for Vernon's Lament
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 2/18/2020
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 2/18/2020
Harry now knows who Sirius is.
K chapter 18 . 1/19/2020
I hope there is more!
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 1/19/2020
Oh wow! Update soon.
OnaJB72 chapter 5 . 12/29/2019
what Dumbledore would have wanted to see happen
OnaJB72 chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
might be the fic i've been looking for (conceptually)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2019
Hmmmm. It's my opinion that you are making the same sort of mistake with your "nonmagical" interloper that JKR did with her version of Albas Dumbledore. While love may be the ultimate goal of many religious belief systems, it is well documented that the passive approach, even that which is born of love, is desperately dangerous to the practitioner if not coupled with a VERY well developed since of self preservation. To match the confrontation with such an individual with an individual intent on violence, death and destruction the resulting clash can lead to rampant death and injury. The greatest damage in such a conflict will inevitably occur on the heads of those caught in the fall out of such foolishness that have no control of the situation. Name any war and the civilian non-combatant are the overwhelming bulk of the conflict. Through out history this is an inescapable fact. Your solution would have everyone viewing the world through rose colored glasses. That would be a very pleasant way to view the world until people started dying in massive numbers left, right and center.
taskmaster130667 chapter 18 . 12/23/2019
I have read the full story and I must say I like it. It's very interesting and the set up is super. Please keep up the good work.
TerraZeal chapter 14 . 12/23/2019
This chapter REALLY makes me want this to turn into a Harrymort fic. I can totally see Harry teaching Voldemort about, uh, love, when Voldie gets his body back...
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 12/9/2019
Then how do you explain Squibs? I'm sure they wouldn't WANT to choose a life without magic seeing as many of them are kicked out of their families.
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 12/9/2019
Calling Arabela "Bella" reminds me too much of Bellatrix.
Baelorfan chapter 17 . 11/28/2019
This is good, and a novel approach. I stayed up five hours reading the story. All seventeen chapters. I liked seeing how Harry finds Petunia and helps bring her back to life. And to see the Dursleys change was truly awesome. I love your philosophy , or Colin's, about life and giving up hatred.

I hope that Pandora Lovegood will survive and that Luna and the Dursleys boys continue to be friends. I don't think that this Harry will like Ron Weasley so much. I'm hoping to see more of Harry at his family manor The Pottery.

I guess that someone is subtly controlling Penelope Greengrass since she was not a Death Eater. Is she under a long-term Imperio? Was she talking to Barty Crouch Jr,?

Thank you.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Great story thus far!
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 11/27/2019
FYI, Petunia is at least two years older than Lily. As Lily was 20 when she had Harry, she would be 26 now, making Petunia at least 28, if not older.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
Hmmm, where to start. Yes, I'm nitpicking, LOL. Harry spent the day at Mrs. Figg's and she apparently didn't feed him? A constable sees a tiny not quite six-year-old at home alone and doesn't question it? Having asked those, I really like this beginning
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »