Reviews for This is Not a Troll Fic
Cashlin Snow chapter 1 . 5/3
My gah. Amazing. I'm still laughing. Gonna go read this to my friend now.
Ayumi Shok0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
2.4/10 Not enough gay
a stranger chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
i fell for it. i have been trolled.
Erman Bullock chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
I’ll tell you what’s so great about it. Everything. I just finished reading this for the first time and, in a word, I found it amazing. (In two words: absolutely amazing.)

This thing is beautiful. You could take out of it any 1 or 2 lines completely at random and you’d have yourself a wonderful poem.

Here, let’s try it. Okay, I just flipped through the paragraphs and stuck my finger in the middle and pointed randomly (my eyes looking away, over at my filing cabinet as a matter of fact) and then took the next several lines from wherever my finger happened to be pointing when I looked back again. Here is the result:

So, Sonic did what was only natural. Taking a noose, Sonic decided to hang himself, ending his life. While he was at it, Sonic took of his pants, as Auto Erotic Asphyxiation seemed to be effective when hanging oneself.

Wow. See?

Now, that would be amazing enough in, say, a one-hundred word poem. This work is over 536 words! It's truly a marvel.

One wonders at Penutsonfire’s true motivation with this work. It’s on the one hand breathtaking in its scope, yet is, in its essence, about one chapter of the Bible, namely Genesis 3. Of course other parts of the Bible are detailed as we hear about Creation, Knuckles having a 'bruh' moment, and an introduction to Christ and the idea of redemption.

What was Penutsonfire trying to do with this? It strikes me that, for his time, this must have been a pretty gutsy thing to write. The man had some brass, no? These were sacred texts. Who was he to feel he could expand or elaborate on them? Was he trying to pass it off as fiction? Or was he trying to present a more detailed explanation of arguably the most important part of the Bible? And did he feel he was somehow within his rights to do so? Whatever his thinking, it seems clear to me that he’s added immensely to the story. (I think, for example, that it’s Sonic we think of when we think of Satan, not the Bible’s.) Penutsonfire has brought it all to life. A damn fine reason to write poetry, if you ask me.
AAphrodite chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
What was the point of this story?