Reviews for Natasha Romanoff and the Secrets of Death
MistressOfDeath09 chapter 16 . 10/13
I LOVE IT!
Update soon. And is there a possibility that Tony Stark might end up here too but living under a disguise? he died too! I would love to see how things would turnout if Tony was in fact alive in potterverse and got to meet Nat's son.
Traveler301 chapter 10 . 10/12
Okay, here is where I am beginning to get lost. It is not your writing that is causing my condition. It's my age. I still like your story, but I'm getting lost because of all of the different things with different people and different universes, and believe it or not, back in the sixties I read Spiderman, but didn't really like him much. I thought he was a wimp. I'm still reading your story, but at age 76 I admit that I'm getting confused and I don't know how ask you for help. I apologize for being dumb.
Still trying to get it and still thank you,
Traveler301 chapter 8 . 10/11
Another great chapter. I hope before you complete this story, that you have Harry and/or Natasha put that MOF Dumbledore down HARD, very HARD. I have never liked him or his greater good.
Thanks for a great chapter,
Traveler301 chapter 4 . 10/11
You really are an extremely good author. All of the things that usually bother me, are absent in your stories. Your pace is brilliant.

Thanks,
I Will Obey For He Is My God chapter 6 . 10/10
I LOVEYour Story I Hope He Stays With Natasha
Devoted Fan chapter 9 . 10/1
This is completely and utterly amazing. Will give a better review when I finish.
N chapter 16 . 10/1
This is the best crossover I have ever read! Please continue ️️️
Richard6154 chapter 16 . 10/3
Just found this great story. Recommended.
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more.
Forestor chapter 9 . 9/29
I'm really liking how the Potter's are being gradually, but still visibly, growing into their relationship with the Romanof's. While Lily and James are broken they are not terrible people and they are pulling the pieces together one at a time.
Mr.Heller chapter 5 . 9/29
Bo staff is probably the most overused, and the most overestimated weapon in fanfiction, not only the REAL use of it looks nothing like the dances performed for show, it is one the the most uncomfortable weapons to handle, not to mention it looks like a lame piece of shit
Nerfhearder69 chapter 16 . 9/29
Love the patronus guardians and like what your doing withe the trouble twins of Harry and Peter. A little curious how MJ ended up a bookworm, but, oh well. Your character development for your main protagonists is exceptional. I cannot wait to see further developments!
pineapple-pancake chapter 1 . 9/25
Why did they revive the potters after bringing a substitute mother for Harry? Was that a point to make Death more insane? Yet it does make this story more original and dramatic. After all the black widow could be treated as a baby robber or something.
mkoepp63026 chapter 16 . 9/22
Love this although I really hope that Dr. Strange finds Peter and MJ so they can go back. Maybe Tony could show up and I am totally lost with the books becoming blank. Did the stones hijack the idea that Death and friends came up with?
LovegoodRavenclaw chapter 16 . 9/21
Omg MUCH LOVE FOR THIS STORY. HAVE A COOKIE FOR YOUR HARD WORK 3
lirel.tamora chapter 16 . 9/19
Really like this story, I hope they use the info they found out about the snake in the school to get Dumbledore canned. I hope Peter gets into making a new suit for himself and also learns to start mixing tech and magic would be fun.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »