Reviews for Friends makes all the Difference (COMPLETE)
KingChaotixX7 chapter 8 . 12/28/2019
Where's the last chapter? I thought you were going to finish this up? Or is it already over?
Inuyashalover288 chapter 8 . 12/25/2019
I’m both happy and sad that this story is finished. Though I am glad that Trudy and Oscar got what was coming to them because you can’t treat any child like that and not get the consequences. I’m glad that everything worked out in the favor of Penny, and that she learned who’s her true friends and family.

Also while reading this story I had an idea for a one shot or sequel or whatever you wanna call it and that is seeing Bebe’s and Cece’s perspectives of everything: them becoming teenagers, the change in their older sister, her running away, parents getting arrested and so on. Now you don’t have to do it it’s just an idea I wanted to pitch.

Overall you did an amazing job with this story! So keep on writing because you really have a talent and I hope to see more of your writings.

P.S. Merry Christmas!
Vampire207343 chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
Please update
StrikerTj chapter 3 . 12/6/2019
I wish u finished with this story
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2019
Trudy and Oscar were in their own little world more or less. Seconds away from a rude awakening. Penny’ll be fine in Paris. Can’t wait to see what the 3 year timeskip does for her.
Emily P chapter 7 . 9/24/2019
Just got around to reading this chapter. It's pretty dark.
Why would you give your younger kid more money than your older one?
Why would you give your younger kid a big bed and stick your older one on a bean bag?
That is just so very messed up and wrong.
In my opinion, Mr. and Mrs. Proud deserve a night in a jail cell.
Austin chapter 7 . 9/24/2019
Ok nice chapters on the b day bash for the stories you chose.

But suggestion since you watch the simpsons you remember of that one episode when the family went out on a cruise for a vacation because bart was bored per say. Well when it was announced that the cruise was going to be ending, bart decided to and I quote make vacation last forever. By pulling a scene from a movie that hasnt been released yet on to the announcements of the ship on how humanity is now suffering under a virus infestation and for all ships to not make contact with land, and he even destroyed the communications system just so no one can call the mainland.
And 12 days later the cruise ship looks a bit messed up and dirty but still functional but it looked like an apocalyptic society in there.
Supplies were were running low and honestly the cruise aka passengers and staff were looking a bit tense.
Bart tried to meant well as on him wanting vacation to last forever he was helping his family like having his parents love each other more, while also helping lisa gain more friends.
Though when bart told the truth that the virus was a lie...ohhh boy did the passengers looked like they wanted to tear bart apart limb from limb.

So I'm honestly curious of the realistic consequences for bart on being the main culprit behind the hoax while his family is perhaps guilty by association.
Will there be alot of charges pressed on to bart for basically putting the whole cruise ship at risk with his prank or will there be something much worse?

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
Also happy early or belated birthday chachingmel.
Vampire207343 chapter 7 . 9/23/2019
Please update
Under Of Flower chapter 7 . 9/22/2019
OOoo karma is coming for them
SageMask4 chapter 7 . 9/22/2019
Nooo
You can’t end on this big of a cliff hanger
Inuyashalover288 chapter 7 . 9/22/2019
The Prouds are finally getting what’s coming to them.

I’m glad Penny is out of their reach and somewhere safe with people who truly care about her.

When talking to the police and showing them where Penny was staying why did Trudy and Oscar ever thing that was alright. Even Bebe and Cece I know they just became teenagers but you see your sister being treated worst than you are and you don’t find anything wrong with that. I hope there’s a chapter with the court case letting each person who did Penny wrong finally get told of in the eyes of the law and in-front of everybody thy know.
JannaKalderash chapter 7 . 9/22/2019
Oh yeah! The Prouds are going to get theirs!

Penny is not going to return for a good long time and her parents are going to find their lives very different and difficult from now on.

Where the twins ever physically examined to find out why they aged so quickly in this fic? Trudy and Oscar can get into even more trouble by not having that done .
Becky123451 chapter 6 . 9/22/2019
I love this story already! Can’t wait to see what happens next. I can relate to Penny and her situation so much. I want things to be a lot better for her
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2019
Do I smell a time skip?
Inuyashalover288 chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
To put it simply I’m happy that Penny has new friends that truly care about her and are helping for the better. That she as well are being away from a very toxic situation at home because that’s not a way anyone should be living.