Reviews for Final Moments
excellent... so sad...
SpIkE lOvEr chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
aw how sad ):
tierra chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
I like it but one question. Did Buffy really tell Spike she loved him before he died?

Tierra
SpikesLuv1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
OMG!

I so hope spike does I mean does not die like that i mean he is way to good for Bitchy oops I mean Buffy

SPIKE ROCKS MY WORLD :)

good fic
Spuffy chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
I hope that's not how it really ends I don't want Spike to die!
spuffylover1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
i really liked this it was so sad i really liked write more!
notspike chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Loved it, wonderful work. kept me reading to the; red hot, explosive ending.

KEEP WRITING!

NS
Vixen chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Damn. I hate Joss Whedon. Chosen is going to suck so bad, he is an idiot.

Nice story. More emotion in it that the Chosen script.

And I love Walk Away by Chisina Aguilera. Beautiful song.

..·'))-::-

.· .·))

((.· ..· -::-

-::- ((.·* Vixen
BabEe TiG3r chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
I can't wait for the season finale.. I swear I would probably cry! The fanfic is beautiful. I hate the fact that Spike won't belive her though. I think you got Buffy's character in place and perfect. Good ff!

ATS/BTVS Archive FF [read/review/submit]: Stories/

Chat wit fans: forum/
wolf116 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
The sad thing is that she really does in her own way love him and I think it's not the love she has for Angel but a deeper and more meaningful love,cause hey the Angel thing was first love you never forget that,but you move on to bigger and better love,and if Spikes love wasn't bigger and better,I don't know what is.

I also believe that he will be back,cause I heard that he's supposed to be on Angel next hopefully she'll show up and actually tell him she meant what she said at the end.
jwoodnd chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Loved it, you did a great job using the script and adding what we can't see until the episode airs.
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
dont let spike die!

o, sorry, u already did

and buffy does to luv spike
Sita chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
aw...that was so sweet and sad *sniffle* im so gonna cry when the show ends. good job with writing, btw!
JBP chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
That ending, when it airs, will suck so much ass. I hate it. Your story is good but how can the show do something so crappy to us? I'm not watching it. It's pure crap.