Reviews for Higher, Further, Faster Series
JTCA chapter 12 . 3/4
I would like to see how Pi and Goose react to one another? Could you make a extra?
I already review the last chapter, but I have to say I really liked this story. Is a favorite without a doubt. Hope see more of you stories. Hopefully more Darcy Bucky and Steve, or only Darcy and Bucky.
JTCA chapter 11 . 3/4
Of course Hydra would make a last stand for Pierce. Good riddance is what I say. You go Darcy! And now we will have a romantic triangle! My God. My heart is happy. I don't know what I like more. Darcy and Bycky, or Darcy Bucky and Steve.
JTCA chapter 10 . 3/4
Sincerely I wasn't expecting a Darcy and Steve relationship but I like it. Still hopping for a ending with James. Maybe Darcy and Sfeve can search for him together.
JTCA chapter 9 . 3/4
I didn't imagine the first time Darcy pushes her raking would be on Steve. And I'm disappointed for not have a sister relation with Nat. I would like to see something of Darcy and Clint like we see in the movies when they recover Clint and Nat talks to him.
JTCA chapter 8 . 3/4
OK, that first encounter of Darcy and Natasha was like I imagine it, but still hope for a sister and sister role. If Lawson was like a mother do Darcy, Fury is the father. You have to make him give the stinky eye to everyone who is bad to Darcy. And Pi is adorable.
JTCA chapter 7 . 3/4
I would like to see more of Darcy and Clint. Not as a romantic pair but as a Sister/Brother. Maybe when she encounters Natasha? Imagine her as a sister to Darcy? Clint would go crazy. I'm sorry if you are a Jane fan, but she have something I can stomach. This Jane is a little selfish, exactly like I see her.
JTCA chapter 6 . 3/4
Of course. Darcy couldn't have a easy life. I hate Pierce.
JTCA chapter 5 . 3/4
I really like this Darcy. She's a adult. She's snarky and love her family. I could read more of this Darcy without a problem.
JTCA chapter 4 . 3/4
The way Fury talks to Goose will always crack me up. I know you following the movies but when Darcy and Carol meet I was expecting something g in the lines of "do I know you" but see how they interage is clear to see sometime in the past they know each other
JTCA chapter 3 . 3/4
I would like to see more of Darcy and James as an Asset. Maybe if they worked together they would have memories and run away. I think I would make something like this. Ah, I really don't like Pierce.
JTCA chapter 2 . 3/4
I'm with James in this one. Darcy want us to die of a heart attack! But my heart almost stop with James. We know who he is, and I can shake the feeling if he told Darcy what could be happing she would help him.
JTCA chapter 1 . 3/4
I really like this Darcy. And the friendship she have with Maria and Carol is amazing. But I know I will have my heart broken with James.
JTCA chapter 13 . 3/4
I'm going to tell you now, I'm going to review every chapter because this story really needs to have more readers. The final was a surprise but the construction from beginning to the final is five stars. Hope you have more to read!
kurokazeryuu chapter 13 . 9/9/2019
I enjoyed this story immensely.
kurokazeryuu chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
I like it so far.
Off to continue reading before Morpheus takes me. Lol. I’m just staying up late reading fanfictions.