Reviews for What He Grows To Be
ruinedsandwich chapter 6 . 10/29
HOLY SSHIT the imperio I KNEW HARRY WOULDNT FALL FOR IT GODDAMN I M SHAKING IM WEEPING im in AWE
ruinedsandwich chapter 6 . 10/29
Hi yes hello i am indeed FUCKING SCREAMING
I am closer to begging than I ever have been for you to get chapter 7 out! Please! I love this story and the characters and I’m literally rereading this for the 5th time.
lovebird chapter 6 . 10/18
This is an amazing, captivating story, I can't stop rereading it every time I'm looking for something new to read, thank you for writing.
highinpraise chapter 1 . 10/11
I love you, I love this. please update my locked down ass needs this. respectfully yours,
pibs chapter 6 . 10/4
I just read chapter 6 again, I am so increadibly invested in this story, literally the best I've read in so long
Please update more often. This is literally my favorite Harry Potter fanfic right now. I love how you write the character development and I reeeaallllllyyy want to see how both Tom and Harry will react!
Normal Reader chapter 6 . 9/10
I really like this story it’s pretty realistic and it’s such a interesting story and I think you nailed tom’s personality’s progress Keep up the good work :D
Kichigai17 chapter 6 . 9/2
Ahhhh omg this fic is amazing! I'm read so much Tomarry but this is SO different! I love how dark and twisted Tom is, and it's weird but insanely good how I'm rooting for them even though he started out as Harry's ward.

Your writing is awesome, and this fic deserves so much more recognition! I wonder if it's because you only listed it as 6 chapters? When I'm searching for fics, I never read anything with so few chapters because I like novel length stories. But this is like a 30 chapter story just in 6 loooooong chapters. It might get more hits if it reflects how long it is in the chapter count?
Are you still updating? Thanks so much for writing this !
Gery O Donut chapter 6 . 8/31
It's been a long time since I read this story
I fall out of the fandom for a year but when I come back, this story is still capture my interest
So River knows that Harry is not from this timeline but failed to conclude anything except 'necromancer'
I wonder where that would go
And Tom producing a patronus? what a surprise
My mind completely fly to Remus and Tonks' patronus or James and Lily's
but then Tom is obsessed with Harry so I think it wouldn't be the same like the other couples patronus
I can't believe Tom's obsession is growing even more dangerous years by years
Even using Imperius to try making Harry kiss him
What would Harry do about it? What will happen in the future if Harry now knows about Tom's romantic love for him?
I'm curious and can't wait for it
Keep writing!
IKaitoChanI chapter 6 . 8/22
Favourited and following, I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter 3
littlepanther chapter 6 . 8/18
I kind of had this voice at the back of my head telling me that Tom really wanted something more. Really though, Harry's previous life or this life Tom's really possessive of him. The question though is, will Tom ever find out about Harry's status as Master of death? Or will Harry be spilling the beans? I guess I'll just wait for it.

Really love your story! Thanks for sharing this. :)

~littlepanther
Knaruto chapter 4 . 8/8
wow tom...I'm speechless
JaiJayce chapter 6 . 8/1
This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a while and I love the complexity and depth you’ve given Tom and Harry. Can’t wait for the next update!
Kira chapter 6 . 7/26
Wow
Just. Wow
I’ve read some fics where Harry raised Tom. But this.., this was so much more intense than the others. I couldn’t wait to click “next chapter” after finishing each part, so I read it all in one go. Every word snared me in with a burning anticipation of “what will happen?”
During all the periods of “calmness” or “peace”, I knew that something would come up. One of them would fuck it up, destroy something... and it made my eyes never stray from the screen.

Your ability to never make a moment boring is amazing. I couldn’t read fast enough, yet I didn’t want it there to be a moment where there wasn’t more to read.

There’s dozens of things I can say about your portrayal of Harry and Tom. But I find myself lacking words to describe how much I enjoy “your” characters. I just...

The way you describe to us Tom’s newfound realization of his romantic attraction to Harry? Amazing. It’s wrong. It’s so wrong that it curls my toes and I want to scream. All the new complications and inner turmoil it’ll create. Conflict. So much conflict. But that’s what makes this piece of work so great to my eyes. Because once again... I can’t wait to see what willl happen.

Anticipation.

Thank you so much for dedicating your time to write this. It made my day, and the rereads I’ll definitely do will make many of my days in the future too.
I’m really looking forward to whatever comes next.

And once again. Thank you.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »