Reviews for What He Grows To Be
Michiyukiyaoifan chapter 6 . 7/25
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! You love teasing me don't you? very good work can't wait to see the next chapter!
asian0music0lover chapter 6 . 7/25
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My heart exploded from they second hand embarrassment.
It's 4am. I'm hooked in. Your work is excellent. All facts, I'm not even lying. Please please please update :((
-pyande
arya304 chapter 6 . 7/18
oh my god! this has got to be my favorite fic of all time! i love this tom and I cant wait to read more of it! of my god I desperately want more of your writing!
pinkypong chapter 6 . 7/16
I looooove it! You have such an amazing talent to write, I was so engrossed in the story that I forgot to eat lol. I'm totally sending you lots of love and lots of hugs because of it.

I love how you portrait Harry and Tom in here. Even though Tom is, obviously, so possessive of Harry that he hate all people near him, you make Harry gradually forgive and love him anyway. I'm happy that Tom get a second (i think?) chance to love and care for someone. I can't wait how it will turn out in the future chapters.

BTW, THANK YOU FOR UPDATINGG
Damn it! It's so engrossing! Can't wait for the update.
NikkiSqrl chapter 6 . 7/11
I love the way you write emotions and magic, your descriptions are beautiful
lalalamb chapter 6 . 7/10
it makes me curious what's going on in Tom's mind all this chapter and the previous. hmm I think this is the most heartwarming chapter probably because of the patronus scene
I'd say I like how long your chapters are and will eagerly wait for the next
lalalamb chapter 5 . 7/10
lol I suppose Harry is not suicidal because he knows he won't die? wait did he even have proof that he couldn't die aside from not aging? Still a masochist for Tom.
When reading this a song came to me, "Don't blame me" by Taylor swift. Don't blame me love made me crazy~~~ oh lord save me my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life~~~
olso6744 chapter 6 . 7/10
Ooo! It's finally been confirmed; what is Harry going to do with this information?!
lalalamb chapter 4 . 7/10
oh my he's creepy possessive but tom is tom I suppose. it's strangely endearing in a morbid way? I love these two so much. what an interesting pair they make
lalalamb chapter 3 . 7/10
The last scene somehow reminds me of my cat dying, it's so sudden and shocking.
I feel so impatient the more I read. I know I've read this before but I kinda forgot and I just anticipate each chapters to come already dreading if there's nothing more. I suppose Harry knows tom the best because he knows the worst him?
Harry turned Tom more Slytherin.
lalalamb chapter 2 . 7/9
their actions towards one another produce interesting consequences xD
lalalamb chapter 1 . 7/9
Hmm interesting. Harry is a sweetheart as always. Saint Potter xD I like how long the chapter is btw
noulis chapter 6 . 7/9
Damn. First, this is an awesome chapter. I really enjoy your writing. I quickly recalled what happened earlier even though the previous update feels like forever ago.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »